New Profile Posts | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    okay and that's the last time I'll ever talk about that because fuck, the chinese culture is such a hypocritical drag.
  2. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    Plus Chinese Pop is forever trying to make a big deal out of lyricism that really aren't anything great. Cough cough Jonathan Lee, old fart.
  3. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    A lot of people in the chinese word are like "oh look at those divas, their lyrics are so baisc, look how elegant our culture is" - blah.
  4. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    IMO like the Chinese diaspora overall, Chinese pop from anywhere don't have enough of that acceptance of fundamental human nature.
  5. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    That music has groove and the Japanese word "nori" and directly hooks into the fact that humans are animals too.
  6. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    when I talk about musicality I mean... like if you're into Janet, her excellent physicality informs her work, even the ballads (cont'd)
  7. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    I have a Chinese Pop embargo in place, banned from my world for low musicality, lack of progress, plaigiarism and lying press releases.
  8. lecous
  9. Meathook
    Meathook
    SO SAD. SO SEXY. MUTHA' DARLIN'.
  10. Alouder98
    Alouder98 Island
    1. Island likes this.
  11. Alouder98
    Alouder98 Slice of Life
    Waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Can you believe I just saw your avatar now?? This is the best one so far.
    1. Slice of Life likes this.
    2. Slice of Life
      Slice of Life
      Ddddddd thank u. ♡
      Apr 19, 2018 at 10:56 PM
      Alouder98 likes this.
  12. sebii
    sebii baxterclan
    Love your body <3
    1. baxterclan likes this.
  13. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    In other news, I am ignorant to Sugababes because I am really partial to several songs from Siobhan's Revolution in Me.
  14. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    Echosmith could have a long, lasting career if only they're not required to talk so much or give meaning to stuff so much.
  15. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    does Popjustice need an Echosmith thread or is that ugh please no thx bai? :P early HBD Sydney!
  16. Noir
    Noir Ferk
    stop being my twin xooxooxooxoxoxoxo
    1. Ferk likes this.
    2. Ferk
      Ferk
      ha! I know. It’s almost creepy.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 1:40 PM
      Noir likes this.
  17. AliceInWonderland
    AliceInWonderland
    Less than 2 months until Steps meet n Greet.
  18. Empty Shoebox
    Empty Shoebox
    New avatar for @Ironheade's 90's rate, because If I didn't have this reputation, nobody would know who I am.
  19. douglas breen
    douglas breen
    if I had a million dollars, I want to help bring Rob McVey's solo album to the world.
  20. maltreateddd
    maltreateddd
    What’s the deal with this pop life and when is it gonna fade out?