Comments on Profile Post by Alouder98 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Alouder98

1. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Well we used to use dubtrack and now we use plug.dj. They are basically the same thing. We all take turns playing music videos while chatting.
    Jul 9, 2016
  2. Alouder98
    Alouder98
    Oh it's nice. I thought it's something about your bussiness.

(Your bussiness = Rating something) lol....
    Jul 10, 2016
  3. Alouder98
    Alouder98
    I saw your post on rating thread about flop girl groups. I'm a girl group fan but i haven't heard most of this songs. So i should listen to them to do my first rating here. where you want to start it?
    Jul 11, 2016
  4. Alouder98
    Alouder98
    when*
    Jul 11, 2016
  5. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    I can't start the rate until my turn comes up. It's not going to until the end of this year at the earliest. I think you'll enjoy most of it, considering they're all 100% bops. You can always listen to them whenever you want, but don't need to rate them until I begin it.
    Jul 11, 2016
  6. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Sometimes I play some of the material on plug.DJ, so if you're ever on you can get a preview there too.
    Jul 11, 2016
  7. Alouder98
    Alouder98
    do you have an account on plug.DJ ?
    Jul 11, 2016
  8. Alouder98
    Alouder98
    I saw that you were a metal songs listener at first. It is very different to something that you listen now.
    Jul 11, 2016
  9. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Yes, but I can only go on weeknights (U.S. time) and weekends. I believe it's free to sign up.

The room we use at popjustice is plug.dj/popjustice
    Jul 11, 2016
  10. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Yes I was a metalhead in high school/early college. I always had a thing for "girly pop music" but kept it to myself for a long time. I am a straight guy and it wasn't easy to admit I liked that with all the stereotyping, etc. I still like/appreciate the nu-metal I used to stan for but don't really listen to it anymore.
    Jul 11, 2016
  11. Alouder98
    Alouder98
    I know what you said.Because I'm straight too and really into pop music and my taste of music is different from what my friends listen. It is hard a little but i usually listen to music alone. I think i never can listen to metal. It's so heavy for me. Maybe when i will be in my 30s or 40s . I have time for it because i'm still 18 lol .
    Jul 11, 2016
  12. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    I've always loved what people consider to be the 'basic' side of any music I love. I love 'basic bops' the most for pop. Girl groups have tons of those, so naturally I love most groups. Even back when I listened to metal, it was mostly 'nu-metal' which is the most basic form of metal. It's mostly appreciated these days for nostaglic reasons.
    Jul 11, 2016
  13. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    The other thing is I realized I just appreciate a female's tone in song. I listen all genres of music that are sung by females, even metal.
    Jul 11, 2016
  14. Alouder98
    Alouder98
    Girl groups are really amazing. I love it because everyone sings her part that fits her range. It's a shame that these days girl groups are really underrated. U.S. has only 5H as a successful group in this 6-7 years. they have only 2 albums and all the people talking about them going solo.UK has one active girl group too! also agree with "basic bops" that you said.
    Jul 11, 2016
  15. Alouder98
    Alouder98
    I'm only into female singers. I listened to 4-5 songs of Justin Bieber and 1D and lately Shawn Mendes but they never amaze me like Females.
    Jul 11, 2016