Comments on Profile Post by DJHazey | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by DJHazey

1. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    I hope she will, thinking of her today :) we knew it was coming but it still hurts but it'll be good for her xx
    Dec 20, 2016
  2. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    I pray she comes through. I might not like the new song at all, but of course I'm rooting for it to do well. I hope she serves us bops soon. xx
    Dec 20, 2016
  3. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    Yeah I'm not a fan of the new song either but it's doing well for her so hopefully the bops we love are coming xx
    Dec 20, 2016
  4. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    What I wrote, by the way: "Camila, just know that everyone in CamilaNation supports you unconditionally. We look forward to every part of your journey and your fans will be there every step of the way..."
    Dec 20, 2016
  5. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    "...I speak from the heart when I say that I've always been awe struck by how much passion you have and the drive you have to make your dreams come true. We see it, we know what you are capable of and your fans cannot wait to see where this journey will take you. Combined, your talents and your determination are an unstoppable force and the sky is the limit for you. #LoveOnly"
    Dec 20, 2016
  6. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    That's lovely, perfect words xx
    Dec 20, 2016