Comments on Profile Post by DJHazey | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by DJHazey

1. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    Aw we are rate soulmates, no one can take our mutual love of music from us ;)

No I'm sure Ashley Tisdale will unite us rather than break us :) xoxo
    Jun 8, 2016
  2. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Of course we are! Our mutual love for music and the kinds of pop we both love. Also we both love video games and Buffy. <3

Popjustice soulmates, no matter what anybody says. xoxo :D
    Jun 8, 2016
  3. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    P.S. -- I'm ready to be your forum hubby again, whenever you are. I made a mistake, because that other situation was doomed from the start for a multitude of reasons.

Of course, if that can't happen, I'll understand too. It was my bad, 100%.
    Jun 8, 2016
  4. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    *I want to be your forum hubby* is what I really mean. I've always been "ready". I'm a mess.
    Jun 8, 2016
  5. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    I better get a nice wedding dress then and you better look good in your suit :P also imagine all the bops!
    Jun 8, 2016
  6. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Our wedding would be BOP CENTRAL! We'd have "make sure to bring a change of dancing clothes for the reception" in our invitations. :D
    Jun 8, 2016
  7. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    Definitely! It'd be basically the best wedding ever really.
    Jun 8, 2016
  8. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    There has to be a good slow song, just one. I know we both love "I'm A Ruin", but it doesn't fit the setting well. We'll have to think about that.

Are you ever going to ask to run the Fifth Harmony rate instead of the one you're currently doing? Or did you decide against that? :P
    Jun 8, 2016
  9. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    I asked and RainOnFire basically said I should do my Drag Race one first and then the Fifth Harmony one, that's if someone doesn't beat me to it.
    Jun 8, 2016
  10. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    If someone beats you to it, it had better be me or Vixen.
    Jun 8, 2016
  11. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    Well only you... Vixen doesn't love Queen Camila so she should be banned hehe.
    Jun 8, 2016
  12. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    I had JUST SAW your comment after posting this. LOL I was just saying that because we're the three girl group stans of the forum. :D
    Jun 8, 2016