Comments on Profile Post by Shockbox | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Shockbox

1. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Do you like girl groups? Because I'm in the queue for Flop Girl Groups later this year, which will include Girlicious, Mini Viva, GRL, and Neon Jungle and a big list other flops, one hit wonders, and personal unknown favorites of mine.

I'm going to have to think really hard about my next non-music one, because I didn't get as many people as I expected for Star Wars.
    Jun 8, 2016
  2. Shockbox
    Shockbox
    I LOVE GIRL GROUPS.

Make sure to include Bellefire in it and I will give them all 11's.

Maybe we should have had a huge billboard advertising campaign for the SW rate. Made it compulsory for all members? It's quite a quiet part of the forum tbh.
    Jun 8, 2016
  3. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    True, but Buffy got 26 voters. We need to get on rav4boy about starting the Buffy episode rate btw.

I'll have to look into Bellefire. I went down the list of 'disbanded girl groups' on wikipedia when I started and I might have missed some.

If I was going to do Sabrina, I'd have to re-watch the series first...it's been forever. I might do Harry Potter some day and I know that would get many voters.
    Jun 8, 2016
  4. DJHazey
  5. Shockbox
    Shockbox
    You def have to include the 3 Bellefire singles especially if Girls Can't Catch are in there. It stung to see Aly and AJ listed as flops, I LOVE THEM
    Jun 8, 2016
  6. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    I know, me too! But I'm not sure if/when their discography rate is happening. Until another album gets serious they're still 'retired', none of the albums/singles had any big chart impact. So I'm 'making' people score Aly & AJ songs now that I have the chance. Just look at it that way!
    Jun 8, 2016
  7. Shockbox
    Shockbox
    They follow me on Twitter and are doing a new album for release end of this year. Their Hothouse album is SO GOOD.
    Jun 8, 2016
  8. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    I'll take them off the list if we get an official release date, but part of me wants to have at least five of their songs be in...something.
    Jun 8, 2016