Comments on Profile Post by GhettoPrincess | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by GhettoPrincess

1. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Why are we not following each other? What does following even mean? I'm doing it right now babe! xx

They are my 'crushes' for each groups and I also love their voices. I love Vanessa, Una, Rochelle, and Mollie's voices more equally...Nicola is a distinct favorite whenever she's singing for GA.
    Jun 10, 2016
  2. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    We are now :) oh as long as you love Mollie then life is good xx
    Jun 10, 2016
  3. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Of course I love Mollie! The only voice I'm hit-or-miss with is Frankie's. I wish we could re-do The Saturdays rate.
    Jun 10, 2016
  4. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    Maybe once we get some solo music we'll find an excuse. I miss them :( (also Frankie's voice is definitely the weakest)
    Jun 10, 2016
  5. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    In that artist Top 40, I had them ranked one slot above Girls Aloud. They really are my favorite girl group. Nobody is ever going to be able to re-create what they had.
    Jun 10, 2016
  6. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Bae, are you going to be around this weekend to dubtrack some girl group music together? I want to run some of the potential music for the upcoming rate by you and help refine the list a bit.
    Jun 17, 2016
  7. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    Yeah I should be around, just let me know when you're online and we'll have a dubtrack session xx
    Jun 17, 2016
  8. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    I was just checking, you seem to have a lot of video game action on your plate from what I've been reading in that thread :P (and I'm always online :D) I plan to finish ME3 this weekend myself.

Hope to see you in dubtrack soon <3
    Jun 17, 2016
  9. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    I have nothing to play at the moment, just lots of games to look forward to :P looking forward to it <3
    Jun 17, 2016
  10. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    I wish there was some way you could play co-op with someone from another platform and that ME had co-op play with dual "Sheps" and we could start the whole campaign over together. xx
    Jun 17, 2016
  11. GhettoPrincess
    GhettoPrincess
    That'd be amazing. I hope we both play it at the same time when the new one releases. We can have geeky catch ups just about Mass Effect :P x
    Jun 17, 2016