13 Reasons Why (Netflix Series) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13 Reasons Why (Netflix Series)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Alouder98, Jan 25, 2017.

1. It is a new Netflix series based on the book of the same name. Selena Gomez is one of the executive producers. Premiere will be 3/31.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    Blob likes this.
  2. This looks good. A mix of Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girls, Awkward and Desperate Housewives.
    I hope it delivers!

Alouder98 likes this.
  3. I wasn't a big fan of the book, but I'll definitely watch this as I'm interested to see how they'll incorporate the girl's cassette tapes into it. It touches on some important subjects as well.

4. I loved the book when I read it years ago. Not a big fan of Selena but still really looking forward to it.

5. Is that a new song in the background because it sounds HOT. The show looks interesting too actually.

6. Not here for the promo, giving me cancelled after 1-season ABC Family teas.

7. Looks good.

8. That gave me strong Veronica Mars vibes, and I'm honestly here for it.

Leopold and Beginner like this.
  9. Definitely getting Season 1 Veronica Mars vibes too. Never a bad thing!

10. It's Monsters by Ruelle. A lot of her songs are in the Netflix show Shadowhunters as well.

11. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Selena's not in this - she optioned the rights and has a production credit, but she's not in front of the camera. Maybe she'll cameo.

Island and Alouder98 like this.
  12. Queen of humility, stepping back from the spotlight and spoken intros to black & white music videos that slayed my life.

13. I love Kate Walsh, but that looks like an overwrought mess to me.

14. On episode 2, so far giving me Pretty Little Liars/Perks Of Being A Wallflower/American Crime T's.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  15. I've seen the first episode and rolled my eyes approximately six times.

But there's something intriguing.

16. On episode two and it's very slow paced and melo dramatic. I love a good teen show but it's not....get a grip loves. Might come back to it.

17. This show is making me feel so fucking old.

[​IMG]

18. Holy effing balls, this show is amazing.

19. I want to watch this mainly because of Dylan Minnette who I find incredibly cute (he is finally 21 so I can say that).

Island likes this.