#18 - Kill Bill! The 60s-00s Girl Band Debut Breakthrough Rate | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#18 - Kill Bill! The 60s-00s Girl Band Debut Breakthrough Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by berserkboi, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Goodbye Boogie 2nite, I hardly knew ya.
    But heck, @berserkboi, a little heads up next time I'm up against a mod's 11? I wanna stay on this forum!

2. Haha! I don't think you have much to worry about since @2014 seemed impressed that Booty Luv made top 40 even back at my recap for that!

DominoDancing and 2014 like this.
  3. @Island's going to bombard you with Korean and Japanese versions of the same song now, you know that?

Mina, soratami and berserkboi like this.
  4. 2014

2014 Moderator

Booty Luv are ICONIC for beating En Vogue, Pussycat Dolls and The Supremes (among many others)! Successy Luv x

5. Iconic? Yes.

For all the wrong reasons? Also yes.

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  6. I just finished the write-up for our next cut and may I say - prepare for a Sugar & Spice meltdown! I will of course be posting this at work in about 12 hours! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

soratami likes this.
  7. I do really like this song, but them beating En Vogue is a classic example of how PJ prioritises dance bops over vocal talent.

That being said, I'm glad Tweet has a co-writing credit on a UK top 5 hit that isn't the iconic Oops (Oh My).

8. [​IMG]

Losing great discoveries stings but when it leaves my ultimate favorites and is surrounded by eliminations of songs I wanted out, there's literally nothing for me to complain about.

9. I've looked at @berserkboi's YouTube history, but he hasn't gone looking for the videos yet, so I don't know what the next song out is. Is it one I've forgotten?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  10. I may share a little too much with my co-hosts...

Untouchable Ace and londonrain like this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. Don't worry, I'll fill your recommendations with Melodifestivalen entries.

13. I highly doubt it's either the Spice Girls or the Sugababes, so I really hope you don't mean Salt n Pepa are going next...

14. That would be perfect actually.

15. I'll take Salt N Pepa or the Sugababes, just save the Spice Girls.

DJHazey likes this.
  16. No it wouldn't, they all deserve top 20 at least!

17. TOP 10!

ohnostalgia, berserkboi and soratami like this.
  18. I like the games you play, why can't I play that way?

Beauty like you never saw!

More guesses to take us to the next page please!

Untouchable Ace and soratami like this.
  19. I Am The Best - 2NE1.

Wait, wrong rate.

soratami and berserkboi like this.
  20. If you ask me... the ones that shouldn't be in the top 20 are:

The Veronicas
    Eternal
    The Nolans
    The Bangles
    The Three Degrees

... start complaining ya'll!