2018 Release Radar [12 January: Børns, Francesca Michielin, LPX, Skott, Stefflon Don...] | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Release Radar [12 January: Børns, Francesca Michielin, LPX, Skott, Stefflon Don...]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by A&E, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Could you please add "Everyone Afraid to Be Forgotten" by ionnalee to February 16? Looking forward to this one myself!

LE0Night and A&E like this.
  2. A&E

A&E

Of course! I can't believe I missed that one. Also adding the EP Bolt in the Blue by LPX (12 Jan).

3. A&E

A&E

I've updated the posts with a few more album announcements (The Go! Team, Gliss, Justin Boniverlake...) and I'd just like to make sure that you're all on the same page as me regarding omitting stuff like Ch*rlie P*th. There's no point in including that, right?

Noir, LE0Night, ohnostalgia and 7 others like this.
  4. Fickle Friends - You Are Someone Else (March 16th)

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  5. K94

K94

ok but his last two singles have been pretty good oop

enjoy and londonrain like this.
  6. A&E

A&E

5th January 2018

As the year's barely just started, the first Release Friday of 2018 isn't very eventful. All the better for it, as you can't miss CupcakKe's 5th full-length Ephorize. She might just be 20 years old but she's already proved multiple times to be a skilled and inventive rapper, and so much more than a viral sensation.

[​IMG]
    (a lqqk!!!)

For a taste of the new album, check out the two singles Exit and Cartoons. The #1 hit single (Half of His Dick Is in) Vagina feat. Camello Caballo is not included.

Noir, Animalia, Rem and 18 others like this.
  7. I’m glad that i’m not the only one looking forward to his record.

londonrain and K94 like this.
  8. A&E

A&E

Adding a couple more including Nakhane, St. Beauty, Emma (cc @Kuhleezi ?), and, erm...
    [​IMG]

9. I high-key despise her nn but miracles do happen sometimes so I'll check her new single out.

londonrain, Slice of Life and A&E like this.
  10. @A&E do you want to track Kpop as well? Cause there were releases if you want to add them.

Also I’ll try to keep an eye on the Canadian stuff.

ALSO THIS GIVES LITERALLY NOBODY AN EXCUSE TO SWERVE THE PJ MONTHLY CHARTS. *ahem*

11. A&E

A&E

I can't think of a reason not to, other than there being loads of those dddd. So anyone who's got an album or EP to add to the list, be it K-pop or not, just let me know in this thread or elsewhere.

ohnostalgia and Kuhleezi like this.
  12. @ohnostalgia will rule over the monthly charts with an iron fist, I see.

constantino, londonrain, A&E and 2 others like this.
  13. I wouldn't have it any other way.

14. January 3rd
    Momoland | Great! - 3rd Mini Album (EP)
    N.Flying | The Hottest: N.Flying - 3rd Mini Album (EP)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  15. iron my ass. I keep telling her to eat more spinach but she doesn't listen

16. [​IMG]

17. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Ray, Petty Mayonnaise, Rem and 10 others like this.
  18. Kimbra's album has been postponed to April.
    Here we fucking go, another cycle of endless "new release date"s

19. A&E

A&E

Oh dear...

[​IMG]

(also thanks for pinning the thread, I feel officially validated now xx)

sexercise, Ray, Alouder98 and 14 others like this.