2PM | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2PM

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by imnotshy, Jul 27, 2011.

1. 3Xs

3Xs

Ah, yes, this is what 2PM is for.

2. I think Taecyeon looks alot older than his years and he's too big for me. I preferred him leaner and younger styled.

3. What the fuck is wrong with his arms??! He looked so much hotter before...oh well at least his face is still beautiful.

4. I'm not sure if I prefer Taec's young look or if I'm just missing it haha

5. Taec looks great! He is hot here and was hot then and will be equally as hot in the future.

And here is a behind the scenes video from the Men's Health shoot (with the amazing Electricity playing in the background of course).

6. It makes sense to play one of 2PM's sexiest track for this video, hot!

Unfortunately Taec is falling into the trap that guy's who workout a lot fall into. Focusing more on the upper body than thighs/legs. I know some of it is genetic (some guys can try to develop their legs but it will always look like chicken legs).

Chansung has the more pleasing, well proportioned body.

7. He's just too big in general. I really don't like it. Cabicabi body was deo hottest hottest.

8. I like em' big. He can have my cake any day.

9. I can't deal with Taec's face. Horse teeth and huge ears, no thank you! Chansung for me.

Mikl C likes this.
  10. Taecyeon's huge ears are adorable. Teeth never bother me in general, unless they're in an awful state... so I don't really even notice his teeth.

11. I love big ears so much. But yeah, Chansung is the best looking for sure.

12. I'm the same way. I think he's incredibly handsome. The goofy smile and persona makes him totally approachable.

13. Really? People prefer Chansung over Taec? That's so weird to me. Taec is so handsome.

14. Let's be honest, it's all about Junho.

16. Exactly.

17. Nichkhun wins in every aspect.

18. He has Brezhnev's eyebrows. Chansung is the best option.

19. His eyebrows are beautiful. I love everything about him. He's perfection.

20. My rank of the guys:

Looks/Beauty

Taec
    Nichkhun
    Chansung
    Junho
    Junsu
    Wooyoung

Assets/Physique

Chansung
    Junho
    Taec
    Nichkhun
    Wooyoung
    Junsu

Personality

Wooyoung
    Taec
    Junsu
    Junho
    Nichkun
    Chansung

Based on my calculations Taec is the ultimate 2PM member (minus vocal talent of course)