A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix TV Series) | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix TV Series)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by scottdisick94, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Really enjoyed season 1 so looking forward to seeing where it goes (haven't read the books).

2. Been rewatching season one today. NPH definitely gives me the shivers, although not sure whether that's because of him or (more likely) because of spending my entire childhood being terrified of Olaf in the books and then Jim Carrey's version.

3. Still wondering if they change something in the finale - the thirteenth book (if it's not cancelled before that).

4. It's been renewed right through to the final book.

5. new trailer (featuring Esmé's knife heels). Can't wait, books 6-9 are my favourite.

6. YAS. Looks so good. I spent most of my childhood visualising how The Ersatz Elevator should look on screen and it's finally almost time!

Sam de Jour likes this.
  7. I remember being so excited to see The Ersatz Elevator on the big screen but the the film series got cancelled. Thank god for Netflix giving the books the attention they deserve.

8. The Ersatz Elevator is such a I’m gonna give the gays everything they want’ book.