A Swiftie's Introduction | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Swiftie's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NiftySwiftie, Nov 8, 2017.

1. I'm making this post as per the rules and recommendations, but also to "induct" myself into the community and hopefully allow people to get to know me.

So here it goes. I'm going to share four main things about myself:

1. I'm from Cork, Ireland, AKA "The People's Republic of Cork." We're a very proud people.

2. I'm a Swiftie, as you can probably tell by my username. I've loved Taylor since her pop beginnings, and am literally so hyped for Reputation that words cannot even describe.

3. I'm kind of musical. I play piano pretty well, and play guitar and sing a little bit less. I'm not saying I'm great, but I try.

4. I'm 19 years old and male, and live with my mother and sister. I also have two dogs; one a pure-bred German Shepherd and the other a mix.

So yeah, that's me. There's probably more information that I should include but I can't really think of it right now and I don't want this post to be too long anyway.

If you have any questions though, you can always pm me and ask! Wishing you guys all the best and looking forward to talking to you.

Slice of Life and soratami like this.
  2. You sound lovely - so run as fast as you can!

3. a true fan would know not to capitalise!!!