A thread to complain about Sky Ferreira not putting out any music | Page 152 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A thread to complain about Sky Ferreira not putting out any music

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. She is so full of shit!

But the song sounds really good! Why don’t you fucking give it to us already, Sky?!

Bobbyrae likes this.
  2. The last 2 weeks in music has left everyone with no follicles, she didn't have to do this to us now

Ray, mcuk, Diet Pop! and 7 others like this.
  3. The thing is, for all the merciless "it's coming" comments and snippet teasing she's been doing over the last millennium, y'all know the instant Ms. Sky Tonia Ferrero-Rocher drops ANYTHING all will be forgiven. My faith in her creativity has never wavered (just my trust in her having any sort of release timetable)

4. Wasn’t she teasing a song called Fire at some point too? Like August 2015 if my PTSD recalls that correctly?

KYLE and mcuk like this.
  5. Somewhere out there, there's a universe where we don't know if it would be too much overkill to have a Sky Ferreira rate along with her in the Big Pop Girls and Alt Pop Girls rates all at the same. We decide that no, it's not and she blocks out the Winner's Rate as well.

Lander, mseilenga, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  6. Guardian sounds so good! I wonder if there’s any chance of it coming soon. I mean she’s mixing it... it’s be nice to think it will come... but it is Sky... but is it bad to be a little hopeful?

7. I have never experienced hating and loving an artist this much simultaneously before.

mseilenga, Ferk and VitaminBee like this.
  8. She's mixing Guardian, that's a good sign, at least she didn't drop that song, she's still perfecting it. Maybe four years ago she felt it was somewhat incomplete? There was something missing, and she needed to live a little to find out, so now she can finally add that secret ingredient into the final mix. Did you know it took Leonardo Da Vinci 14 years to complete Mona Lisa? Yes, he had been re-working her famous smile for many years before he could finally put it to rest. Imagine Sky as a musical painter who wants to achieve perfection in her sonic landscapes. It might take many years, but such amazing body of work as Night Time My Time wouldn't have been the same, had Sky been any different.

9. Nah. She's just a liar.

10. Mate, you’ve either taken a little too much of something or you’re just too sweet.. but she’s just a liar.

Ray, Diet Pop!, Lander and 4 others like this.
  11. GUARDIAN IS EVERYTHING I EVER NEEDED AND MORE

KamikazeHeart and Terminus like this.

12. "lol"
    --
    I'm at the stage where if it comes, it comes. If it doesn't I don't really care getting worked up about it anymore.

Ferk, Euphoria, Andy French and 15 others like this.
  13. I thought that was a new tweet. *upside-down smiley face emoji*

Ferk, fancygreen, slaybellz and 10 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    I wouldn't believe her if she tells us it's coming tomorrow at this point.

Lander, Ferk, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  15. Every day we don't get Guardian we stray further from the light.

Lander, Ferk, Andy French and 13 others like this.
  16. Laugh of the day came courtesy of Sky's Spotify where "Feeling Accomplished" and "Move On & Don't Look Back" are listed as some of the playlists people most often discover Sky on.

17. Over half of that album was recorded in like two weeks.

Lander, Euphoria, Ray and 10 others like this.
  18. I literally hate her.

Lander, Ferk, Euphoria and 2 others like this.
  19. I kind of live that she keeps trolling people (intentionally or not).

Ready for her to announce a date,a tracklist and the lead single and claim it wasnt about the music 3 years after, queen.

(Jokes aside, when this will finally comes out I am so thrilled to see how she developed her sounds from her brilliant debut)

Artangel and Runawaywithme like this.
  20. Hey guys,
    I'm not sure if this is okay or the right place to ask but for my folio to get into a college course I've just applied too, i have to write a journalistic piece and I've decided to do it mostly on Sky's debut and the impact it has had on it's listener's and what it is about her that we have all clicked with. So if any of you wouldn't mind sharing a few words about the album (could be anything, with as much or as little detail as you like) it would be very much appreciated. Thank you, and I'm really sorry if this isn't allowed. And for bumping this notorious thread.