A thread to complain about Sky Ferreira not putting out any music | Page 153 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A thread to complain about Sky Ferreira not putting out any music

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Ok but her Instagram stories set in that grotty karaoke room are iconic. The Like a Prayer snippet. Yas.

Lander, Zaacc, slaybellz and 7 others like this.
  2. If she keeps singing like that, the next set of endoscope photos will be even more gruesome.

3. At this point I'd be THRILLED if she uploaded phone recordings of her doing karaoke to Soundcloud. That's how desperate I am. Her rendition of "Crush" by Jennifer Paige was amaze.

4. She uploaded an Instastory of "singing 11 hours straight" at Capitol Studios. Glad they're still letting her in I guess ddd

Could this be another case of them forcing her to record and release an album urgently like with Night Time?

Lander, TRAVVV, mseilenga and 2 others like this.
  5. If so, count me in. Look at how Night Time, My Time turned out.

Lander, mseilenga, Zaacc and 2 others like this.
  6. They should honestly change the locks.

She’s a damn mess.

7. I didn't think it happened this way? I thought she self-funded the album, rush-recorded it, then handed it to them and they allowed it to be released since they hadn't spent anything on it.