ACE OF RATE: The Ace Of Base Discography Rate! [RESULTS: THE WINNER REVEALED] | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACE OF RATE: The Ace Of Base Discography Rate! [RESULTS: THE WINNER REVEALED]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by AcerBenII, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Ray

Ray

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

While doing my listening for this rate I realised that 1) I don't like Ace of Base as much as I used to, and 2) their high points are incredible, and "The Sign" is the very best.

2. Perfect. It's always the best thing ever when I decide to 11 my random new obsession and you guys get the final results so, so right anyway!

Thanks so much, @AcerBenII! It's been amazing and incredibly well-run and I've learned so much I didn't know before and made so many new discoveries. Basically, I just feel like more of an Ace of Base fan now in general. Loved it!

P.S. @WowWowWowWow

Me too.

WowWowWowWow and AcerBenII like this.
  3. Ray

Ray

AcerBenII likes this.
  4. Thanks for running this rate @AcerBenII and doing it so flawlessly! Love all the information in your write-ups, you put us all to shame with how much passion you have towards this amazing group. I was able to make many discoveries as went back through their discography and really enjoyed myself.

AcerBenII likes this.
  5. Thanks @AcerBenII for doing this rate, it was incredibly fun to go through their discography! Loved it.

AcerBenII likes this.
  6. AcerBenII likes this.
  7. Fantastic result. Hands down the best Ace of Base song (even if it is only my second favorite).

You've done a wonderful job @AcerBenII thanks for all the hard work.

AcerBenII likes this.
  8. Well, what a surprising top 3! My money would have been in All That She Wants and Life Is A Flower being in there with The Sign.

(Life Is A Flower is still their best song!)

I know I didn't vote, but I've been really enjoying watching the rundown. Thanks @AcerBenII for doing this!

AcerBenII likes this.
  9. Thanks for the link - that was hilarious!

10. Totally forgot to take part in this, but it's a super fun read! Loved the WYB post shout-out. But really, it made me laugh.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016