Acne, pimples, skin issues in general | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acne, pimples, skin issues in general

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spillett, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Sounds like a load of rubbish to me

2. I've struggled for years with acne, and have used many products and medications, but I've never used something so effective as dermalmd blemish serum. I have medium to oily skin, so I have not had any issues with this drying out my skin. I first use Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correcting Pads, which help to clean the skin, and the I apply dermalmd serum over top. The combo of this two products is super effective. This product can be used for pimples or trouble spots. I apply it all ove my t-zone and any other place I see a blemish. It not only helps to stop acne from forming but gets rid of pimples as well. A little goes a really long way. I bought a bottle at the beginning of summer and I've probably only used 1/3 of it so far, using it about every day.

3. Still struggling to find a really good moisturiser that doesn't break me out. Anyone got any good recommendations? Preferably somethings which doesn't have an endless list of ingredients which can't be pronounced.

4. @uksinglemom is back!!!

Vasilios and Jeffo like this.
  5. Have you tried this? It’s about £10 and I get it from my local Tesco. It’s the best moisturiser I have ever used and the added SPF is a bonus.
    [​IMG]

Vasilios likes this.
  6. No, I haven't. Thanks for the recommendation.