After School + Sub-Units | Page 311 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Kaeun at 12:37 serving the trademark After School bully concept. They dance to Bang in the series. The show [email protected] KR, premieres this April 28, 2017.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. Fuck, I thought they were finally coming back...

Blayke likes this.
  3. They're never coming back, let's be real. Not even Orange Caramel.

4. I've been listening to them a lot lately and First Love is actually a pretty good farewell release. (I've never listened to that track they did with Brave Bros, 'Week'.)

Cotton Park, Seger and ajmkv like this.
  5. First Love remains flawless. Week is pretty good (although only the version without the ridiculous Brave Bros. intro).

Cotton Park and Squashua like this.
  6. GEH FUN~KAY
    GEH DAOWN, GEH DAOWN
    C'MON!
    GEH FUNKAY, GEH DAOWN
    HAAAIIIaaaiiiiiaaaiiiAaa
    Let's go~~~
    [​IMG]

Seger, Mikl C, Cotton Park and 10 others like this.
  7. It's great and the whole EP is pretty good. Unpopular opinion, but I'm really not a fan of their last Japanese album. It's so... noisy (Shh is great though.)

Blayke, Cotton Park and ajmkv like this.
  8. First Love was actually my #1 song of 2013 among all genres so make of that what you will... ~

Cotton Park and Squashua like this.
  9. It's 2nd only to Flashback in their discography for me but then again I'm a closet ho Unnie with a penchant for ridicu-bangers so what else is new...

Mikl C and ajmkv like this.
  10. Week was flawless, because Raina literally had the same amount of lines Kaeun. Jungah had the whole thing and her nasally falsetto was glorious.

RUNAWAY, ajmkv and junglefish like this.
  11. [​IMG]
    Judging you...

Osiris, Squashua, Mikl C and 5 others like this.
  12. Dress to Kill is good, just a little faceless and anonymous. Like, it doesn't have the After School spirit that their other releases (Japanese or Korean) does.

They still should've taken like five tracks of the album and released it in Korean, though.

Cotton Park likes this.
  13. Crazy Driver, Shh (a masterpiece), Yes No Yes, Heaven, Rock It!, and maybe In The Moonlight just because it's so.... I don't know... I love how it builds and ends.

14. In the Moonlight is also one of my faves. Would've loved a Korean release with a tango/flamenco style video.

15. Definitely. And Raina is so priceless on that one.

I'm just not okay with KPop not having a Nana and Lizzy in it.

Just... Priceless.... God, I miss them...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Monkey0 and ajmkv like this.
  16. Of course, the main villain of [email protected] is an After School member. Looking forward for Kaeun to follow the acting route of UEE and Nana.
    At least Pledis is doing some work for the last After School member. Because I've stopped believe the group will ever come back at this point.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017 at 11:12 AM