After School + Sub-Units | Page 313 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Raina - Leader, Main Vocal
    Nana - Visual, Main Dancer, Vocal, Face of the Group
    Lizzy - Lead Vocal
    E-Young - Vocal, Lead Dancer
    Kaeun - Lead Vocal, Main Rapper, Center (?)

Call in Brave Brothers and release your Rollin', girlies.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  2. Raina - Leader, Main Vocal, Visual, Face, Lead Dancer, Main Rapper, Centre
    Nana - visual
    Lizzy - vocal
    E-Young - (?)
    Kaeun - (?)

Does anyone else find it hard to differentiate Soyoung and Juyeon in the early performances?

Blayke, aznjesus and Ceir like this.
  3. The only way I could tell those two apart was that Juyeon wore less clothes...

Seger, junglefish and Mikl C like this.
  4. I was listening to Shanghai Romance earlier and it made me realize how much I miss when Raina was constantly being shoved into my face. I'm ready to unironically stan her to be honest.

Seger, Squashua and Mikl C like this.

5. Happy belated birthday to this legendary bop.
    Already five years! ...Sigh.

Osiris, Salami, Monkey0 and 3 others like this.
  6. Flashback peaked at #3 in the Gaon physicals and sold more than a million in digitals. It's also their third best-selling physical after Virgin and Because of You....Sigh.

junglefish likes this.
  7. A true 'goodbye single.'

I suspect there are internal problems within the group.
    I don't think I can handle it if E-Young and Kaeun show up in Produce 101 Season 3.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    Cotton Park likes this.
  8. I have no idea but I agree with your suspicion. I'm sure they had a leadership void when Jung Ah and Jooyeon "graduated." (Kahi was so admired and respected by the others and was more of an actual leader than in most of these groups. I give her a lot of credit for their swagger, cohesion and envelope-pushing. Jung Ah also had a lot of respect.)

After School is how I discovered KPop. "First Love" blew me away. I miss them very much. I remember seeing "Shine" and getting emotional because I kinda knew it was over. It's kinda kitchy but I loved it. Same kind of feeling I get from "What's My Name."

9. "Heaven" was one of my first Kpop songs, and it remains one of my favorite songs of all time. It's like a throwback to Jamiroquai's 90s stuff.

10. [​IMG]

Blayke and Monkey0 like this.
  11. The absolute disater that was Jungah's hair for a good 2 years...!

Ceir and Monkey0 like this.
  12. Flashback and First Love was her redemption era.

13. These Pristin girlies better snatch a Daishi Dance song for themselves and continue the legacy.

14. I HATE that Pledis make all their acts perform After School tracks but pay After School dust.

vague and Seger like this.