After School + Sub-Units | Page 314 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Well, I bet Nana's doing just fine. She's probably out anyway. Lizzy, who knows. I worry about her and her little birdlegs. She's very charismatic and a decent comedic actress. And hopefully Raina can sell some music since she is one of the most versatile vocalists in KPop.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. The third generation members (OC) have at least paid all their debts. On average, a normal OC single sells at least a million digitally (except My Copycat which was a huge flop by their standards).

Anyway, RIP Orange Caramel. Bangkok City remains legendary, and this one below is still a guilty pleasure:

3. [​IMG]

Guilty, you are!
    kii

Seger likes this.
  4. I wonder if she'll DJ the reception.... I would pay to see that. Including airfare if Nana helps.
    jungah.JPG
    Look at her go... crank that bpm!

5. I will never get tired of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want Jungah at Creamfields 2018!

6. Nana's bday pics on Instagram are giving me life and sadness at the same time.

Serg., vague, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  7. What the actual fuck at all of them (including E-Young) all being in the same room????????

8. Just missing Uee and Lizzy.

The second picture has a few people I don't recognize. From left to right, it's Dasom, Nana, Cao Lu?, Hara, ?, E-Young, Jungha, Hyomin and Jooyeon.

9. Uee wasn't there uh. I guess they really do hate each other ddd. Jooyeon looks amazing as always.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Seger and Ceir like this.
  10. He

He

Is that Kahi in the first picture?

11. That Jung-ah, Nana, and Jooyeon picture just has me messed up.

I miss them all.

12. Yes.

He likes this.
  13. AFTER SCHOOL...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    for Jungah's wedding.

Not the shoot looking like a comeback teaser. Isn't it weird how everyone seems close to Kaeun but not E-Young? Or perhaps the latter is always missing in action.

14. Kaeun and Lizzy have had work done, haven’t they?

Seger likes this.
  15. I see E-Young is chillin' in New York.

16. I couldn't recognize Kaeun until @Ceir told me who it was. They all look beautiful and those pictures made me realise I miss them more than I thought... At least give us a proper goodbye single, PLEDIS.

Ceir and Seger like this.
  17. Personally, I just consider Shine as their goodbye single.

Slice of Life, Ceir and junglefish like this.