After School + Sub-Units | Page 315 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I won't accept a Japanese release as their goodbye single.

Slice of Life and Seger like this.
  2. You had a great career QueenAh.

Cotton Park, Ceir and junglefish like this.
  3. I lost my shit when I watched that performance with Son Dam Bi, I was a big fan of her and was really anticipating After School's debut. They really were unlike any group at the time (and would still be today if PLEDIS hadn't fucked them over.)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Slice of Life, Ceir and Seger like this.
  4. They always got away with the sexy concept.

5. I'm about to cry in this car.

Fantasy, Cotton Park, eyeline and 4 others like this.
  6. Everyone in Pledis (before and current) sending in their greetings for Jungah. They love her so much.

7. That's because Jung-ah was the true leader. As much as I love Kahi, she was a dictator. The members confessed to being scared of her.

Cotton Park, Slice of Life and Seger like this.
  8. Shampoo is #1 on Melon Trends.

9. Kahi gave them a fierceness and adventurousness that no other girl group could touch.

Fantasy, He, eyeline and 2 others like this.
  10. After School would have disbanded after one year without Kahi’s ambition and determination.

11. In terms of being in an idol group that's being a manager, not a group leader.

12. I guess it depends on the group. She has always come across as both a manager and a leader. Of course UEE (then Lizzy and Nana) put them on the map, but without Kahi, After School wouldn't even exist.
    It's obvious she was harsh and not liked by many of her bandmates, but that's the way she is as she's shown on Produce 101.

Macsun, Cotton Park, He and 1 other person like this.
  13. Kahi is a fucking legend.

Fantasy, Macsun, eyeline and 3 others like this.
  14. He

He

Here for the Kahi love.

She stanned Chungha before Korea did.

Cotton Park, RUNAWAY and junglefish like this.
  15. Even Ren knows how awesome Kahi is:

Seger, Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  16. Kahi recently appeared on Return of Superman. Her son is a cutie! She's also pregnant with her second child.

E-young has been selected as tourism promotion Ambassador in Gangwon Province for the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics and 2018 Pyeongchang Paralympics.
    [​IMG]

Ceir, Blayke, _hazzie_ and 2 others like this.
  17. That's the cutest video I've seen in ages. I really miss performer Kahi though, I wish she would give music another shot, even if she never had great success solo. Noah is so cute.

18. I think she loves her job too, and she is well-respected in the industry. Hopefully in the future she'll have her long-awaited comeback as a soloist.

junglefish likes this.
  19. Kahi's beauty is just so striking. As a performer everything she did was so effortless. She just has it! I hope she gives it another shot.

Fantasy and junglefish like this.
  20. I know we all like to feel sorry for E-Young but judging by her Instagram, all she does is travel the world. Maybe the original basement baby won in the end after all.

Fantasy, Ceir, Seger and 2 others like this.