After School + Sub-Units | Page 316 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After School + Sub-Units

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by SloMover, Mar 13, 2008.

1. They died Jill.

* @Sanctuary's metal shade noise*

Slice of Life, Vixen, Aries and 2 others like this.
  2. So did Nu'est but they came back. At the very least something must be up.

Slice of Life and Alouder98 like this.
  3. He

He

What happened in The Unit?

Seger likes this.
  4. Flop is different from dead.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Vixen and Slice of Life like this.
  5. Yoonjo, a former Hello Venus trainee and a former Pre-School Girl (what trainees for AS were called back then), is one of the winners and she thanked Pledis' CEO in her speech. The CEO has also been liking promos of her on social media. That's just about it.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    He likes this.
  6. He

He

Pre-school girls!!

Dead. That's such an unintentionally inappropriate name.

7. Kahi is of course a legend but Bekah is still my favourite ever After School member.

There was just something about her, she just had it for me. She had such an effortless cool factor and her raps were always a highlight in every song. She also killed it on stage too. I remember watching old performances of Diva and she would often even outshine Kahi.

8. It looks like Kaeun is really in Produce 48 and she supposedly sang Hello by NU'EST.

Minhyun, Kahi, Pinky and Nayoung are rumored to have watched. The Mnet editing for this one will be epic.
    Winning members will be allowed to promote / debut with their respective groups too so...

The first and the last member...

vague, Ceir and junglefish like this.
  9. It’s a shame Kaeun will have nothing to return to at Pledis

10. I can't believe it has already been four years since Dress To Kill was released. Still a masterpiece.

The music video for Heaven, along with Vista by Fiestar and Lipstick by Orange Caramel, made me fall in love with Kpop.

11. He

He

I guess allowing them to promote with their own groups is more in order to not anger the AKB fandom.

All in all, I think IOI would have been more successful with a longer contract and with more focused comebacks.

The Mnet edit with the Pledis family will be crazy.

Beyond Curiosity likes this.

12. There she goes.... Wishing her the best. I need a hanky...
    (Courtesy of Nana. One of the four famous people I actually follow on the ig...)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  13. Wait I thought she was already married dd. So they did the wedding pictorial with the AS members like 4 months in advance?
    Wishing her all the best. The VOICE of After School.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Beyond Curiosity, codecat, He and 2 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

Seger, Osiris and He like this.
  15. Sis who else? Jooyeon? I mean both Jungah and Raina sound like harpies but at least they have some power and can hold a note. Sometimes.

16. Raina was technically great but a bit robotic
    Jungah was shaky as fuck but her voice carried a great deal of emotion
    Kahi was nothing more than fine until she tried to sound youthful towards the end of her tenure in the group

17. Y'all know Mnet will absolutely do the EXTREMES in this situation. The absolute MELTDOWNS this will cause to many hardcore Playgirlz though.

Beyond Curiosity and He like this.
  18. I will not stand for this lead vocal, lead rapper, lead dancer, lead abs, grand dame, supreme extraordinaire, Kween Kahi erasure!

[​IMG]

19. Jungah's runs on the end of AH...I live.

20. Jungah was okay if she didn't try belting. She was REALLY nasal, but bearable.