Aldous Harding - Horizon | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aldous Harding - Horizon

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Feb 12, 2017.

1. This is pretty startling. She's just signed to 4AD and dropped this track. She's from New Zealand and this one recalls a bit of both PJ Harvey and Joanna Newsom.

LE0Night likes this.
  2. I'm hearing Perfume Genius in this now.

3. New tune 'Imaging My Man'. Stunning.

LE0Night likes this.
  4. @LE0Night you need to listen to Imagining My Man! Perfume Genius on backing vocals. Gorgeous.

The album Party comes out on May 19th, which was recorded with help from John Parish.

[​IMG]
    1. Blend
    2. Imagining My Man
    3. Living The Classics
    4. Party
    5. I’m So Sorry
    6. Horizon
    7. What If Birds Aren’t Singing They’re Screaming
    8. The World Is Looking For You
    9. Swell Does The Skull

constantino and LE0Night like this.
  5. "All my life-"
    "HEY!"

[​IMG]

This is the girl 4AD has been pushing for the last few months, isn't it, I've been getting their letters. Her voice reminds me incredibly of someone elses (p*k dragged her for her vocal tics the other day by the way how incredibly tacky) but I can't for the life of me remember whose. Both tracks are wonderful, though. Her aesthetic is very Chelsea Wolfe, I wonder how they'd get along.

I may also possibly be making a certain long-delayed post in Charts & Rates before the week is over

Island and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  6. If this means what I think it means...
    [​IMG]

7. I'm so ready for this, down-trodden QUEEN! Depress us a taD.

LE0Night and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  8. *moody depressing choo-choo's*

[​IMG]

NecessaryVoodoo likes this.
  9. Very nice album. Bought the 96kHz-24bit FLAC's and now also considering to pick up a vinyl copy :)

10. like a bitch out of order like a bat out of hell

[​IMG]

beijng beijng, shot u ded

[​IMG]

(@constantinoooo you need to see this)

11. DDD I saw it this morning and I'm still reeling. Serving the judges versatility.

NecessaryVoodoo and LE0Night like this.
  12. NecessaryVoodoo, constantino and A&E like this.
  13. Spooky ooky kooky queen released a beautiful offcut that didn't make the album today:

Island, constantino, Noir and 2 others like this.
  14. I love it. It's stunning.

Island, NecessaryVoodoo and LE0Night like this.
  15. Island, constantino and HeartSwells like this.
  16. I haven't returned to this album as much as I would like, but it's gorgeous so well deserved!

Now that winter's approaching, maybe I should light some incense and dive in again...

17. I was obsessed with "Imagining My Man" for a few weeks and then completely forgot about her... That video convinces me I made a huge mistake.