Alexandra Burke - The Truth Is (Third Album) | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alexandra Burke - The Truth Is (Third Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sesita, Jan 19, 2018.

1. I just watched it again and it was incredible performance. It's the best I've heard her sing in years and it reminded me how much I have missed seeing her sing on prime-time TV. Hopefully this is the start of great things again for her.
    LivingLoife likes this.
  2. That was a sensational performance.

She really is an absolute superstar.
    LivingLoife and londonrain like this.
  3. Oh

She was incredibly good before but she’s twice as good now. She is absolutely set up for the future, no matter which path she goes down. Unbelievably good.
    LivingLoife likes this.
  4. Is the performance somewhere to be found apart from the BBC player?
  5. She was also on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Take Away, she sung a bit of Memory from Cats.

Hyp-no-tize and londonrain like this.
  6. Wow no Manchester date? Are there any tickets left I'd actually really like to see her live.
  7. Maybe she could do a Craig David, he seems to have to have hit on the success trail on the back of current dance artists.
    londonrain likes this.
  8. Manchester - Salford Lowry.
  9. That really was fantastic!

Hyp-no-tize, DMDR and Kyle. like this.
  10. This was brilliant.
  11. I wish she’d stop with the riffing, it doesn’t come naturally to her. Apart from that, that was fantastic!
  12. Is the one show very big in England? Like is this a big deal?
    coldmanilk likes this.
  13. It's not really a big deal but I posted it in case people wanted to tune in.
  14. 4 to 5 million viewers, so its is good promo for her.
    londonrain likes this.
  15. Well done her and her team for this promo blitz.

Remember the week Elephant came out and she basically forced it into the top 5 by performing it on practically every show on TV? Queen.
    londonrain, Sunny B and LivingLoife like this.
  16. No but it's exactly the demographic who will be buying the record.

Why didn't this come out in time for mothers day ? I know it's a cliche but why would this come out the week after ?!!
    londonrain likes this.
  17. The reason she gave is because of a last minute song that ''just had to be on the album''.

Still a stupid decision though!
    mump boy, londonrain and LivingLoife like this.
  18. I did wonder why it sounded slightly jittery. I wonder if she can be trained to sing some MT songs differently; when I did it as a teen, we had to be trained to sing the songs a certain way.
  19. Genuinely excited for Friday
    LivingLoife likes this.