All Saints - 5th Album | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Saints - 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rafa_el, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Amazing news! Thanks for sharing, my dear!

2. K-Gee said if we liked the tracks ‘Red Flag’ and ‘Tribal’ we will love the new stuff.

Very exciting! They’re two of the strongest and most impressive tracks on the record.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    GodsAndMonsters, LP, acl and 12 others like this.
  3. Not when One Strike, One Woman Man and The Fear exist. Those are still 9s though.

4. Red Flag and Tribal? Hmm. I was hoping for more One Strike/This Is A War. I have no doubt that they'll deliver though.

londonrain and Robert like this.
  5. Bare in mind K-Gee is talking about the tracks he’s done with them for the record. He won’t have done the whole thing.

londonrain and Voodoo like this.
  6. The Fear?

londonrain likes this.
  7. This will be interesting. if I remember it correctly, they said they literally only recorded the 12 tracks on the album. So the fact they spent so much time recording the follow up, I'm intrigued to see how it turns out.

8. Yep, the definite article strikes again.

9. There were definitely at least a few leftovers. 'Bitch Skank' and 'That Rhythm' off the top of my head.

Island, londonrain and john2y like this.
  10. I definitely prefer the latter part of "Red Flag" over the first half. So, I'm in for these "Tribal"/"Red Flag" soundalikes.

Santi319, neinzedd and Ray like this.
  11. So do I. Tribal is imense!

blaze_dave, Ray, LukePreston and 3 others like this.
  12. Still in awe of “one strike”, and the song proves how shit the charts are now because that song was pure quality and artistic .

Santi319 and Ray like this.
  13. I thought Bitch Skank was the only one. Never knew about The Rhythm.

14. Is there any confirmed live shows for this year yet, preferably in Scotland? Gutted I missed out last year.

Antony85 likes this.
  15. I listened to Saints and Sinners all the way through last night including bonus tracks.

Evokes so many memories of 2000 what a year to be a teen. Makes you think about how great a Saints and Sinners arena tour could have been.

Such a good album however I'm so glad it wasn't their last.

Heidismiddle8, Blue6010 and spillett like this.
  16. Wasn't there one called 'Cookies' or something too?

17. Yeah, Chocolate Chips rings a bell. But it may have been a Studio 1 leftover.

18. I thought Chocolate Chips was from the abandoned Studio 1 follow up?

19. Cookie Crumbs, about the amount of vocals the Appletons had on the debut album.

K94, Rob, P'NutButter and 3 others like this.
  20. It was a song co-written by Shaznay and Greg Kurstin and was written for Studio 1. They had written/recorded at least 60 songs in a couple of months for Studio 1

P'NutButter likes this.