All Saints - 5th Album | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Saints - 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rafa_el, Sep 18, 2017.

1. That's a ridiculous article. Reading between the lines, are they insinuating there was some sort of affair? They might just be friends, and friends 'like' one anothers photos online. I like all my friends photos, doesn't mean I want to jump into bed with them.

roblognick, Rafa_el and londonrain like this.
  2. I think I actually lost brain cells reading that Sun article. Talk about dragging out a non-story into a full report...

acl, Ray, Island and 4 others like this.
  3. They're basically saying "she liked all the pictures where he looks hot or has his top off".

Rafa_el, andru and londonrain like this.
  4. On this basis, the Sun can reasonably conclude that I'm sleeping with a lot of male celebrities.

5. And I'm dating Nick Jonas.

Ferk, DoggySwami, londonrain and 4 others like this.
  6. Hopefully it’ll all blow over soon enough. Paddy’s a household name, but he’s not exactly Ant or Dec. And Nicole isn’t the tabloid fodder that she once was back in the 90s.
    I hope that All Saints aren’t planning on announcing the new album this month though!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Rafa_el likes this.
  7. Me too. We may need to fight!

spillett, londonrain and andru like this.
  8. They're either terminally stupid or colossally naive. It seems they've been flirting with each other in public for a while. It can't end well: he's married and an affair cost Nicole her marriage, so people will automatically see her as a hypocrite. Why couldn't either of them see the problems they could potentially cause for Paddy's wife? Just...stop it.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    marie_05 and Rafa_el like this.
  9. Ready for Ratchet Behaviour 2.0 then

10. If it's true then I see Nicole's taste in men hasn't really improved.

Rafa_el likes this.
  11. Perched for Paddy's wife's 'One Strike'!!

Ferk, K94, stopthestatic and 8 others like this.
  12. Yeah... they'd have to deal with the consequences. It happens tho. I used to say hypocrisy is the key to life. I'm just worry about the band, to be honest.

13. Fucking hell. Imagine it being your job to put together a monthly tally score board of how many times Nicole Appleton has pressed like on an Instagram page.

14. Haha, what a loser.

Cries because this person probably earns more than me.

15. Checking out those likes like:
    [​IMG]

16. Ray

Ray

I was thinking something very similar – wondering if Lex Milczarek in particular is aware of our blooming romance.

londonrain likes this.
  17. This is not a cute look for Nicole at all, sad to say.

18. Just as she launched her doggy app too.

19. Should've been a doggy style app.

Santi319 likes this.
  20. Well, she... did.
    [​IMG]

Not the doggy app!!!