All Saints - Red Flag (Album) & Singles. | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Saints - Red Flag (Album) & Singles.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    gossipteaspilled likes this.
  2. Love it.

Wonder what made them change their minds about the band? Can't have been the prospect of making lots of cash this time...

3. Just as long as they don't release anything like Chick Fit...

4. I love Chick Fit!
    Studio 1 is a great pop album, it flopped because the promo was bad and they messed up the whole project and the release date.

I say, work with K-Gee & Orbit!

5. A single in May?! Not faffing around are they.

6. duckface

duckface Guest

Seeing this in the main forum made me happy.

7. Stick this in Comeback Corner where it belongs!

In all seriousness, they can have a comfortable career doing gigs and releasing indie singles.

8. I agree. Studio 1 was excellent!

9. Where has the new album and new single coming out in May been confirmed?

I can't belive there back!

10. Excited for new music.

11. Studio 1 was indeed mint

12. I liked some of Studio 1. Fundamental is brilliant. Not much good will in the general public for this lot so not sure how well it will go down...

13. Chick Fit is amazing, even if it didn't click with the general public. Studio 1 was excellent, so I'm all for more material.

Call up Greg Kurstin too!

14. Typical. All Saints could potentially have new material out before MKS.

Can't fucking wait!

15. The single in May was what Shaznay, Nic and Nat told some fans at a recent event, by the way! I'm very excited about K-Gee again, Studio 1 is absolutely amazing.

16. Slightly O/T, but I've never gotten why people announce announcements.

17. 'Scar' from Studio 1 needs performing, so happy they are coming back!

18. Fantastic stuff. Studio 1 was indeed an excellent album - notably Rock Steady, Fundamental, Flashback. On & On and Chick Fit.

Really looking forward to this. If album #4 is anything like the other 3 it will be amazing.

19. I thought there would be more interest about them reforming considering all the Big Reunion and 90s notalgia hype over the last year and All Saints are one of the biggest acts of the 90s and 00s.

20. How odd. Wasn't the blonde one completely against it?