All Saints - Red Flag (Album) & Singles. | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Saints - Red Flag (Album) & Singles.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Shaznay needs to get "Turn Me Up" back, give it a little more of their trademark edge and they could be set for a hit comeback.

2. Not as their comeback single, but I'd love a Shaznay 'You'-type song on the album. What a song.

3. Or they could re-record the Shaznay/Future Cut co-write "Distractions" from the CocknBullKid album, seeing as absolutely nobody has heard it.

4. I'm 21 and I doubt any of my friends would know of them. They might just about remember Pure Shores.

5. 21? Wow, you're old!

6. It was relevant to the point Martyn made. Find other avenues for your petulant posting style.

7. I am 21 and from the States and I have always known Never Ever. Most of my friends do as well. I find it baffling that people in the UK would have no recollection of them. They had 9 hit singles there!

8. K94

K94

Most young people (around my age) would know either Pure Shores or Never Ever particularly the former.

9. Thinking of going to V just for them and maybe Katy B, I'd love to see them live they were my childhood.

10. They'll almost certainly do a gig in London when the single is released.

11. I recently downloaded that song and I'm really excited to get the album for it. I also need to get their albums, too, cos I've heard nothing but praise from Tyler.

I'm from the States and mid-20's, and heard of them even back in those days. My mom owned their debut, got it from a CD-club in the mail.

12. [​IMG]
    OMG 10 days to go.

13. So exciting! It's so nice seeing them back together again.

14. I recently got their discography as well as Shaznay's album. Far too excited to hear what they come up with.

15. They've been doing lots of photoshoots recently. Can't wait to see new official pictures!

16. have they done any gigs yet? I am seeing them next weekend on the BSB tour, wondering what the setlist will be like. Hoping for Black Coffee and Rock Steady...

17. Think their first show with BSB is tomorrow...

18. I'm in Birmingham but I'm not going tonight. Anyone else? I'm going to be scouring the internet for pictures and videos!

19. Maybe they will perform their new single tonight? I hope so...