Allie X - 'CollXtion II' | Page 116 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allie X - 'CollXtion II'

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. It's not like it's super necessary/vital to the song either. Playing with fire gherl.

2. I've just heard 'Paper Love' for the first time and it might maybe be my favorite song of 2017 yet.

Just wow.

collxtion, Glitterizer and Yorick like this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Is there a difference between the song versions on Unsolved and Collxtion 2?

4. Old Habits Die Hard is a bit reproduced with new vocals/adlibs. That's So Us is a slightly new vocal take.

heavymetalGAGA, Glitterizer and Mvnl like this.
  5. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Thanks! Was listening to the intros of the two That's So Us-es back to back and didn't spot a clear difference. Kinda hate double songs in itunes, but accidentally deleting a different version might be worse!

6. Some old songs leaked today, from what I know. I think a new mix of Sorry was among them.

7. It seems to mainly have been This Is The Jam, To Better Times and Oh My God in full.

Sorry/Thief/Debut also in HQ.

8. Do we know who the male vocal on Break My Heart is, and why he's autotuned to fuck and back?

9. train plz

10. It's a random songwriter she worked with, I think. The song comes from a licensing site for TV/syncs.

Also, other stuff that leaked.
    Draw The Line - this leaked in LQ before under "Could This Be Destiny?".

Andy French likes this.
  11. Huh, interesting. I've liked the song since it leaked and I was hoping it was something she'd keep/rerecord for herself.

collxtion likes this.
  12. Also amidst all this, she popped up the Paper Love stems on her site today. They're actually complete too, none of the merged vox nonsense she's done before.

Sanctuary and Andy French like this.
  13. OH FUCK THE HELL YES COME THROUGH ALEXANDRA

Island, Sanctuary and collxtion like this.
  14. My Paper Love remix is almost finished!

Lander and collxtion like this.
  15. The HQ of Sorry, whew fuck me up

16. I've just realised that the "Casanova" stems are there too...

17. I was waiting for This Is The Jam so long only to get fake full version which is basically only snippet that we got, played two times? Mess.

18. I did a remix.

Island, PEARL, Animalia and 8 others like this.
  19. Screaming, the uptempo boppage! Why does the brass synth/sample(?) sound more expensive than the actual Prime bridge?

KYLE likes this.
  20. Sounding v good.

KYLE likes this.