Allie X - 'CollXtion II' | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allie X - 'CollXtion II'

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Thanks guys!

2. It's expired from her IG story now but I just caught a few hours ago that:
    1. She's recovered from whatever made her cancel the Europe shows (she mentions the ASCAP Awards last night were the first time she's worn makeup in two weeks). Queen of immune systems.
    2. She made reference to something coming "next." Promo single? Music video? New top-of-the-hour updates on Paper Love streaming?

3. Hello. I am a newfangled stan. I listened to her EP and it's pure pop bliss. I simply cannot wait for the album. Nice to meet you.

4. I listened to the vinyl rip twice but I am so ready for the HQ version. Vintage, Need You and Downtown are crucial at this moment.

5. I like this one.

6. The Million Reasons one was shit.

Lander likes this.
  7. To be fair Million Reasons is shit in most forms.

Your Pretty Brains and TRAVVV like this.
  8. Yas this is fantastic.

I think I prefer it to the original nn.

KYLE likes this.
  9. This is fantastic!

KYLE likes this.
  10. Thanks guys!!

Lander and Animalia like this.
  11. Last edited: May 22, 2017
    TRAVVV likes this.
  12. Sooo we gave her more than a million streams for Paper Love and we couldn't even get professionaly filmed acoustic video?
    Like fuck, she even did that for All The Rage.

Anyway, really sweet and cool. Can't wait to hear Lifted and Downtown in iTunes quality soon.

13. That has to be a pretty bare bones demo, but I like it anyway. I was really excited to see Noonie Bao featured, but she either isn't on the track, or is only doing the "dadadadadadadada" part, which I prefer because that's hilarious.

14. Also there's new single coming this week, she gave that info on her CLX Hotline.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  15. Wait. Is the Europe tour cancelled instead of being rescheduled?

Xtremely disappointing.

16. Hold tight on that one.

17. The acoustic version of Vitange made me wish she'd randomly burst into Kesha's Tik Tok.

Paper Love sounds AMAZING acoustic.

18. Some leaks

19. Wait, that "Casanova" demo is better than the final version. "Misbelieving" sounds amazing, too – up until the short instrumental break, that is. After that it gets a little messy.

Oleander likes this.