Alyssa Reid - Time Bomb | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alyssa Reid - Time Bomb

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Matt, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I wasn't going to bother with this album but I thought since Satisfaction Guaranteed is a brilliant pop song i'd give it a go and it's gonna be one of those hidden gems!
    It's a pretty solid album!

2. I love Satisfaction Guaranteed. My current jam while driving and running. Guess, I'll give the album a shot. Here's hoping its like Carly Rae Jepsen's "Kiss". God, what an album.

3. I already made a thread!

I fucking love the album. Her vocals are shining. The songs are fun and feel good jams, obviously minus Time Bomb which is absolutely killer in a sad way. Radio Silence is expected to be the third single, hopefully she's keeping Hurricane for a summer release because it screams summer jam.

I seriously can't get over it.

4. Why isn't Alyssa bigger worldwide? I'm late to the party with this album, but Time Bomb is brilliant. Amazing. Perfect. This is just good pop music; nothing less.

5. So her third album, Phoenix, came out in November and I had no idea. I saw the CD at the store today and freaked out - I'm about to listen now. I really didn't like Dangerous, the lead single, and it's only 8 tracks so hopefully it was worth the purchase.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016