America's Next Top Model | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

America's Next Top Model

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Big Bang, Aug 3, 2013.

1. With Tyra returning to the show, can she please resume her music career too, because this is a bop:
  2. Some Jennifer Lopez style 'backing' vocalists would really have helped that song.
    Uno, Island, Leopold and 3 others like this.
  3. I love that there's a 'mole' in the Asia's Next Top Model cast this series. What a great idea.
  4. Eh? What are they supposed to do? Stir up shit and mess with the other contestants' heads? What's in it for them- are they just a paid actor or do they win a prize for inspired shit stirring, big brother-style?
  5. They brought her in late and she's really an undercover judge. I'm not sure how they're going to play it yet because I haven't watched the latest episode, but it's a fun idea.
  6. The mole is a genius idea and the other girls were fuming over it. I can definitely see it happening in the other versions of the show.
    Uno, Leopold, constantino and 2 others like this.
  7. A 24/7 judge who sees the other contestants when the cameras are on and off....
  8. Meaning she will be the full time host/judge again?
  9. Darn so it isn't back next month?
  10. Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    phily693 likes this.
  11. The new cast pics looks more like the cast for Bad Girls Club...
  12. How so?

I've noticed only the girl on the far right is wearing a skirt, so I guess she's the token "I won't pose in my underwear" model of the cycle.
    ElectricPlatypus and constantino like this.
  13. Holy shit that's some bad editing/photoshopping/styling.... er, everything.

If you told me that was from an unaired lost cycle produced in 2005 I might believe you.
    lushLuck, Conan, Mikl C and 1 other person like this.
  14. Maybe they haven't had their Ty-overs yet?
  15. For anyone interested, we're down to the final 4 models in the ANTM rate (link in my signature).

There's a summary of the eliminated models so far in the first 3 posts.
  16. I can't wait for the return of Tyra. I binged watch Cycle 23, and her presence was definitely missed. I also didn't like the photo/video shoots. I want Mr. Jay back!
    ElectricPlatypus likes this.
  17. I'm so ready. Give me gorgeous photos, give me big, diverse personalities, give me drama, give me ugly makeovers, give me weird Tyra defensiveness.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  18. 5th girl from the right has a pink skirt on too.

Cannot wait for this to start.
    JORDAN likes this.