And do it to me Rate Now!: The Atomic Kitten Discography/Videography Rate | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And do it to me Rate Now!: The Atomic Kitten Discography/Videography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by HollyDunnSomething, Apr 8, 2018.

?

Favourite Atomic Kitten Member

1. Natasha Hamilton

19 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. Liz McClarnon

14 vote(s)
    18.9%
  3. Kerry Katona

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. Jenny Frost

14 vote(s)
    18.9%
  5. Heidi Range

12 vote(s)
    16.2%
  6. Michelle Heaton

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  7. Zoe Birkett

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  8. Molly McFadden

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  1. It actually hasn't, the song retains a 10.0 average over 4 ballots.

Atomic Kitten don't have the Range. They did but she left to join the Sugababes.

2. Whenever I see Heidi Range mentioned even outside of PJ I always think of this username:

@Heidi "Limited" Range

Ddd

3. I hope you're working on your scores!

Sprockrooster likes this.
  4. Uhm not yet. I have two contests and another rate lined up to do. And I have an En Vogue album with all killer no filler that steals a lot of time.

But I will be there. I promise.

5. Just cause averages are like crack to me:

Right Now 7.66
    Feels So Good 6.25
    Ladies Night 7.36
    Extras 5.61
    Videos 4.58

6. No worries, I look forward to your scores.

Sprockrooster and berserkboi like this.
  7. 5 ballots in and 1 song STILL has a 10.0 average.

The top 10 contains NO extras, 6 songs from 1 album, and 2 each from the other 2.

The top 10 also contains 5 songs tied at 5th place so any ballots will change everything!

8. Always funny when first time hosts are looking forward to my scores. Next time hosting they do not express it that positively cause of certain opinions.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  9. Oh I'm not all that emotionally invested in Atomic Kitten so I will take no issue with people's scores.

If we were talking about Spice Girls, Sugababes or Little Mix however...

əʊæ and Sprockrooster like this.
  10. We have to rate album/single versions and Jenny/Kerry versions separately? I really don't have a preference between the two.

11. No you don't. What made you think that?

12. The B-Sides/Promotional Singles/Alternative Mixes section!

13. Oh no! The Whole Again and Eternal Flame versions are completely different songs effectively. Right Now 2004 was only chosen because it's a single away from the original release. Single mixes for songs like The Last Goodbye/Love Doesn't Have To Hurt etc. you can decide which version you're scoring, you don't have to rate both.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  14. Kerreh is serving lqqks lately, Her wig game is on point.

15. Can we ban this troll please

why was I not tagged too? I feel left out.

But starting now revisiting. I love that we're doing videos too!!
    I played Feels So Good to death I remember my grandfather asking if I was ever done with playing that cd. Never.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  16. I will be participating in this. 'Walking On The Water' is an underrated gem and better thrash everything!

Mina, HollyDunnSomething and əʊæ like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Moderator

I only really know their singles and don't think I'll be able to give the albums enough fair time, but Be With You would get my 11 and needs to win. I hope Follow Me and Eternal Flame fare well too.

londonrain likes this.
  18. Dame Kerreh’s version of Whole Again is so much better than Jenny’s.

19. I'm sitting down this afternoon to get this finished. I forgot how many solid tracks Feel So Good has on it.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  20. Kerry does the middle 8 better than Jenny but her spoken word version from the extras section is trash.

SuperNerd and tylerc904 like this.