Angela's rants on youtube (crazy) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angela's rants on youtube (crazy)

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by UnionJackMix, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Someone had posted this as a funny answer to a post in the main forum, and I have to say I have watched a few and I'm getting to like this girl, she is hilariously deluded.

Then there is a (fake, although I was hoping for a real one) reply

which is hilariously detailed

2. And then there is a reenactment which is priceless, the actresses here are just fantastic face-pullers.

And she keeps on going, there's a new incident.
    I'm loving these

dodoriazarbon and AshleyKerwin like this.
  3. The reenactment video is honestly one of my favourite videos on YouTube. I stan for 'Jen' so hard.

Slice of Life, 2014 and dodoriazarbon like this.
  4. The reenactment is incredible. I live for the blond girl who is playing it like she's an evil Disney-queen's ugly sidekick.

5. The reenactment video is life affirming.

Andy French likes this.
  6. The actress playing "Jen" in the reenactment video honestly deserves an Oscar. I lose it when she mimics Angela's quotation marks.

Lost In Japan. and Jeffo like this.
  7. This is the best! If am I harrasing you or anything please let me know. (when she calls every day) or And I said very calmly: Are you kidding me? (and you just know she was the most furious).

I have to send it to my boyfriend, he is obssessed with candles.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  8. I'll never forget the moment I was at a friend's place and noticed they had a Winter Candy Apple candle from Bath and Body Works. I started freaking out and my friend had no idea what I was talking about!

9. *smells candle cap*

*semi-relaxes*

Jeffo, Andy French and Lapras like this.
  10. I've just watched her Starbucks rants. Amazing. Ok, I should go and live my life instead.

11. Haha. That reply made me chuckle.

12. I forgot all about the reenactment video. Done SO well.

13. Almost as good as the real thing.