Are You Rate Up: Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate ~Episode II~ (2 WEEKS) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are You Rate Up: Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate ~Episode II~ (2 WEEKS)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by send photo, Feb 5, 2018.

1. What? A Love songs slander? In my (@send photo's) Ayumi rate? On My PopJustice?
  2. [​IMG]
  3. [​IMG]
    I thought I had seen the worst in part 1 but apparently not...
    Rock 'n' Roll Circus is mostly shit and would fit well with the albums in part 3.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  4. Great choice of a gif.
    aaronhansome, soratami, vague and 2 others like this.
  5. Love songs and to an extent FIVE was such an anomaly in her run of progressively less inspired copy/paste albums that started with Secret
    and ended with Party Queen

Like, she just became inspired for a few months and threw out some greatness amidst the Sunsets and taskebabs.
    And that's the A Cup Of Tea.
    'Do It Again' Queen!
  6. Things are heating up in the Rock 'n' Roll Circus / Love Songs fandom
  7. Good I'm tired of this thread sinking to page 3
  8. Pride is the best ballad so far having heard (miss)understood, Secret and NEXT LEVEL and that's that on that
  9. Did you skip HEAVEN?
    evilsin and send photo like this.
  10. It's good but kinda basic
  11. [​IMG]
  12. BALLAD is kind of beautiful and cinematic... Sunset cannot relate
    vikeyeol, vague, otenkiame and 2 others like this.
  13. Used to play the FIVE mini non-stop when it 1st came out. Ah~
    YES. Despite that running over cartoon cats scene breaking some of the MV vibe.
    vague, send photo and Cutlery like this.
  14. Pride isn't even the best ballad on (m)u.
    vague, EachSmallStep and send photo like this.
  15. Will is also up there, yes
    vague, evilsin and send photo like this.
  16. Will is there, thank you.
    yuuurei, vague, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  17. Anyways, I'm going through MY STORY now a few times. It's wild how my opinion has changed on this album as years have gone by as I wasn't a big fan originally (and it felt like neither was the fandom at the time on AHS) but I've really come to enjoy it as I still listened to it a shit ton honestly back in the day.
    yuuurei, Slice of Life, vague and 3 others like this.
  18. Weird, on our little Russian Ayu heaven people loved it.
  19. MY STORY prob has my lowest avg of the albums, but I appreciate it a lot more now than when I tried 5 years ago. There's a melancholy to a few tracks then an in your face vibe to some I like.
    yuuurei, vague, evilsin and 1 other person like this.
  20. I know most of you have said you're chugging away at scores so I won't sweat too much about only having 3 votes so far. You have a little over 2.5 weeks left, votes are due April 1st! I'll be doing a tagging spree on Sunday for the two weeks left mark along with the Love songs summary.