Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman World Tour | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman World Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 5, 2017.

1. I danced with a poster so y'all might have seen me. I was with my backing vox and backup dancers.

now I read this again. I mean I danced with a poster in my hand. I did not dance with a poster from the forum, or did I? I flirted with 3 girls yay.

ElectricPlatypus and Vasilios like this.
  2. Is the start time for this 8pm after the support acts? If so I'm cutting it fine because I have to work until 7 unexpectedly and I'm worried an Arinator's going to take my seat. Should it be okay? I've never gone so late to a concert before.

3. I drunk bought a ticket to this last night. No regrets.

Laurence and LP like this.
  4. Getting my wig fitted tonight... only 2 more days. I'm ALIVE.

SecretsOfFatima and LP like this.
  5. My cousin just invited me to see the show next week, floor seats just off the catwalk. My body is not ready!

Also, who's the support act?

Jacques likes this.
  6. Victoria Monet/BIA (girl group I think?)

Vasilios likes this.
  7. I don't know her / them but thanks!

8. BIA is a girl.

Victoria has this banger

lushLuck and Utopia like this.
  9. LP

LP

Do we have an ETA for Ari ?

10. I skipped Victoria's little 10 minute set and don't regret it

11. Rob

Rob

Wondering this as well. Is there a support act for Dublin?

12. Got a last minute standing ticket for Dublin on Saturday! Buzzing like a wee bee for it - I'm going alone so if anyone would like some company let me know!

LP and Vasilios like this.
  13. She started at 21:00 in Amsterdam, I guess it'll be the same. We also had Victoria Monet and BIA as openers. Isn't BIA a band though? There's a DJ too.

Rob and LP like this.
  14. No, she's just a rapper.

15. Rebellion!!

16. It appears she has new looks?

17. Queen of new looks

18. How much merchandise is acceptable to buy? Seriously considering spending my whole month's pay but at the same time I don't know?

19. I've felt the same but when there half of it looks shit. Also I never wear them. I use the mugs a lot though and the posters. I think $100-200 is a good limit?

Jacques and Daniel L like this.