Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman World Tour | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman World Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 5, 2017.

1. I started buying mugs at concerts a few years ago and I use them a lot. It's always fun to watch my straight friends faces when I serve them coffee in my Mariah, Dolly, Kylie and Girls Aloud (just to name a few) mugs.

snoho, Laurence, neinzedd and 4 others like this.
  2. Same! I'm upset when they don't sell them now.

LP and Daniel L like this.
  3. Buy the 'I Give Zero Fucks' sweater & the pink 'Dangerous' dad cap, and call it a day. Then we can be twins.

Blob likes this.
  4. All I can think of when I see the merch with rabbit ears on is this
    [​IMG]

Vasilios likes this.
  5. The possibility that the Dublin show won't have a catwalk/B-stage feels like a homophobic attack.

6. I agree her merch was crap. I wouldn't wear anything with the bunny image on. She was great on Thursday though, really worth every penny. I was surprised the audience seemed to be 99% mostly teenage girls, really young kids and their parents. Not that many people over 25 and not many gays.

7. Ok but this is gorgeous and one of the few pieces of tour merch I've worn in public.

8. Yeah I liked the Nirvariana Grande tshirts actually.

9. LP

LP

Im here at Dublin and this is like a Hi 5 show (australian pre schoolers show). What the fuck? Im amongst the oldest. What the... im not ready to be old

10. LP

LP

Currently taking pictures of dad's and their daughters. Is this my life?

Laurence and ibelieveinsantogold like this.
  11. Don't worry @LP, I'm on my way with a gaggle of mid 20s gays.

I'm not ready for this. PLEASE BE GENTLE ARI.

Rob, ibelieveinsantogold and LP like this.
  12. I'm sure there will be! I thought the venue was too small for a catwalk when I saw 1D there but they had it. Made the venue tiny and seem like a theatre.

13. I'm here and I'm queer. Gonna be a dangerous wee woman the night!!!!

Bobbyrae, Vasilios and LP like this.
  14. LP

LP

Don't touch anyone or anything .. it'll end up in Court

15. Scream I just saw you on Tinder.

I'm so pressed I'm not there. The George will have to do instead. Also @LP of course it's all Tweens and kids and gays. That's to be expected boo.

jk-ennedy and drewsky like this.
  16. Hope we matched babes! See you at The George - hopefully there'll be no more nazi homophobic attacks tonight there!

I'm standing and I've stupidly broken the seal already - peed 4 times in the last 90 minutes!!! Absolutely BUZZING but. Ari got me making bad decisions x

Bobbyrae likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

You are so damn queer these days and it's amazing.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  18. Nnnñ she's already trashed.

See you there sluh xo

19. The US shows were full of hunties, but her fanbase is still mainly teenage women and women entering their late teens or early 20s.

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  20. When @Subwaykid and I went we shared a row with, like, a mother and her two grown sons?