Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MYCAL, May 23, 2015.

1. She's been teasing 'Moonlight' as the title of her third studio album for a couple of months now:
    "Moonlight is the proof that there will always be light in the darkness."

Today she posted this on Instagram, captioned with a half moon:
    [​IMG]

Instagram bio is also changed to "moonlight".

She's expected to release her new album later in the year, and was recently in the studio with Max Martin.
    Other collaborators are Tommy Brown, Victoria Monet, Cashmere Cat, and more to be announced.

2. **** me again Ari.

3. Perched for this.

More Love Me Harders and All My Loves would be perfect.

4. I'm so ready for this.

Listened to My Everything again this week and it's still amazing wall-to-wall bops.

5. I wonder if she's planning on filling Rihanna's Black Friday slot.

She's touring until October. Single in August/September, album in November?

6. Ready for this.

7. I think I just felt my spirit exit my body. Also not Laura missing out on starting another thread.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  8. Yesssss, more Be My Baby styled tracks Ari!

9. Feels a bit soon, but I think Ariana's at the stage where she needs to deliver often. She's not quite big enough to fuck off for a year to make us miss her. Maybe after this album.

10. Poor Laura.

11. So ready for her BadGalGoneGood.

12. Wasn't she also in the studio with David Guetta?

13. Something from Diplo (All My Love.pt2) and a good handful of tracks from Cashmere Cat please.

14. **** Ari!

15. A Bit soon, no? I'm all for new music as long as it's good and the campaign isn't half assed. I'm still not done with My Everything...

16. RJF

RJF

I look forward to the day I open a thread for an act's new album and find a concrete press release in the first post as opposed to a tweet or an Instagram post maybe possibly perhaps alluding to something that may or may not materialise within a year.

Carry on.

17. You motherfuckers.

I asked Someboy two damn weeks ago if I could open a new thread for this and he said it was too soon. But since this one isn't brewed in the hellfires of negativity and hatred, I will accept it and participate with joy.

Unless this one gets closed and I can open my own.

18. People thought it was David Guetta in the pic but it was actually Max Martin.

vishalpawar likes this.
  19. RJF

RJF

It is too soon. Watch Moonlight be the name of her upcoming fragrance.

20. Okay sassypants.