Ariana Grande - Fourth Album Woman | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariana Grande - Fourth Album Woman

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Apr 20, 2017.

1. I reckon they left it off cause the intro has a slight variation. It's not four identical hits.

2. Quit is playing on Beats 1 right now.

Sounds very pulled pack vocally for her. It's a Sia co-write.

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  3. Wait at neither promoting this.

Edit - Nn at tuning in and it being... Incubus.

4. Four pages in and not one person has mentioned the thread title. I hate y'all, but I can proudly say it was ahead of its time, to be honest. It wasn’t so commercialized. It’s just a special piece in my body of work that will forever live on.

5. Literally only found out because of a "Playing on Beats 1" Twitter bot I follow. Really odd.

6. Dd I thought it was a mistake you'd notice & fix eventually.

Slice of Life and TheDangerZone like this.
  7. Oh

You think I make mistakes

8. I've been seeing the word Woman next to Ariana for so long I didn't even notice.

9. She's leveled up into a Dangerous Wowoman

10. I only heard about half but it seemed a little basic honestly. Main hook "I can't quit you" (Tinashe ha impact), typical Cashmere Cat drop. Unless it's just because I missed the beginning, but it sounded like the most tame vocals I've ever heard her do.

Don't think it'll match Adore.

Laura Vanderbooben and Subwaykid like this.
  11. Scream. Was it that "Sober" song she teased or nah?

12. 2 Dangerous 2 Woman

mskx4, Kuhleezi, Mr.Arroz and 15 others like this.
  13. She's touring Australia and no one told me??!

*sells Back To Basics vinyl*

14. Nah. Production sounded kinda like it though.

Sanctuary likes this.
  15. I'm ready.

16. Why the fuck hasn't this hit Twitter yet. WHERE WERE THE BRAZILIANS?!!?!

17. Zane Lowe just played it out of nowhere or something.

Indieana with that secret underground release yas when will your major label puppet faves?

18. What's happening???

19. DangerGalAri's latest collaboration with Cashmere Cat premiered on Beats 1 Radio a moment ago & no one heard it.

20. I genuinely believe this will be a steep decline from Dangerous Woman if Pharrell is *as* involved as he's suspected to be. Pharrell as a person is admittedly interesting & creative -- it's too bad his production & sound lack both of those qualities.

CaliforniaKing likes this.