Ariana Grande - Fourth Album Woman | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariana Grande - Fourth Album Woman

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Apr 20, 2017.

1. I'm ready.

2. She said her new album will only have 9-10 songs.

Sprockrooster and POPGASM like this.
  3. The perfect length of an album. (10 songs, that is.)

Sprockrooster likes this.
  4. I wonder if they shot a DVD of the tour and how the release would impact the next album

5. Gosh, is she doing another one? Hasn't she tortured us enough?

6. Why are you like this.

7. When I see you've posted in another thread.

8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Is there a reason you continue to visit every thread to post inflammatory material to rile up other users?

Please refrain from your continuous troll-like behaviour or it will result in a ban. Thank you.

9. Queen of collecting continuous hits and torturing the haters with her success.

10. Tour DVDs in 2017? It's not realistic...it's just not realistic.

Alouder98, Mr.Arroz and aaronhansome like this.
  11. YES.

12. Because pop music written and produced by the best people in the industry and sung by one of the best vocalists in the industry is such torture.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  14. It was on Apple Musics best of the week playlist this morning but was greyed out so you couldn't play it. Now it's vanished and only appears on the Cashmere Cat album still greyed out.

15. Cohesive, bad girl ari.

16. Dangerous Woman is up there as one of my Top 3 albums of 2016 (probably the #1 to be honest) so I'm completely excited for this!

Especially after the Dangerous Woman era was all handled so messy. I loved the Dangerous Woman tour in St Paul but it was very lacklustre.

Serve me Honeymoon Tour production with Dangerous Woman styled setlist for AG4, please!

17. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

She's a terrible popstar, but the music is occasionally good.

BML likes this.
  18. Christ.

19. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Don't worry, I won't invade "your" thread too much.