Ariana Grande - Fourth Album Woman | Page 58 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariana Grande - Fourth Album Woman

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Meanwhile:

[​IMG]

*Nicki voice* Number four on the Earth, no album ouuutttt

Vitamin, Oups, ohnostalgia and 30 others like this.
  2. Selena being ahead of her? Tragic.

Vitamin, Applause and 4Roses like this.
  3. No 1 if we take out male features!!!

Leopold and sweetlikegrande like this.
  4. She has the second-most liked tweet of 2017 behind Obama’s tweet after Charlottesville with:

Absolutely heartbreaking but a true testament to her compassion, the grace with which she handled the situation, and the incomparable hardship she’s faced this year and strength it took her to pull through, as well as a hopeful message about how people come together in times of inconceviable tragedy.

I stan for life.

Mr.Arroz, Vitamin, Oups and 23 others like this.
  5. Not really... as Ariana said, she didn't release any new music in 2017 - which Selena did.

6. I'm fully convinced that 2018 will be Ariana's year, and I'm so so ready for it.

7. Is there any other big popstar due to release an album in 2018 except for Ariana? I was trying to think but she's the only one I can think of...
    I guess maybe Rihanna or Bey are possibilities

8. 2018 Ari is going to get her number one.

Bookmark it!

9. I mean, I'm not 100% on top of all things Gaga, but I know she'll have a few things coming out. I'd like to hope Rihanna would put out something towards the end of the year, and as for Bey, she's kinda worked on a 2 - 2.5 year schedule throughout most of her solo career, but I imagine this'll be a (well-earned!) longer break, so there's every chance we won't see a new album from her until 2019.

10. Gaga, Justin, Ellie, Nicki, Carly, Selena, Kylie...there will be a few.

Heaven on Earth, Ferk, Island and 3 others like this.
  11. All this “this’ll be her year” talk is giving me traumatic pre-Focus flashbacks.

12. Got to be, got to be.

13. All the stars are aligned for her moment in the sun. It's going to be extraordinary.

Heaven on Earth, LeBratt and Joe. like this.
  14. Honestly I feel like Ari will be the biggest pop girl of 2018.

15. [​IMG]

16. Only only two of these artists matter enough to hinder Ariana though.

17. Oh I really do think it'll be Ariana's year concerning the charts and slaying my buss but we do have a lot of other releases coming up as well.

When new Beyonce, Kylie, and Gaga come I'll be done for. Buss is in hysterics just thinking about it.

18. Are we getting a Christmas song this year?

19. Maybe Sia? I know her Christmas album just came out, but since she's on a new label, maybe we'll get a new one next year?

Ashling92 likes this.
  20. And well deserved too.