Ariana Grande - Fourth Album Woman | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariana Grande - Fourth Album Woman

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Apr 20, 2017.

1. She's going to smash in the UK no matter what... Future National Treasure Klaxon.

sesita, Vitamin, joe_alouder and 18 others like this.
  2. Yeah, the events of that awful night and the way she handled it so amazingly has made her career forever here in the UK. Literally every person in this country now knows her name because of it.

sesita, Vitamin, joe_alouder and 13 others like this.
  3. I predict a true imperial phase

4. They still unfortunately run stories about the attack every other day here in the UK, as much as a tragedy as it was, I think she's in for a massive next era in the UK.

5. Yep!

6. Rita

7. Love her take on this so much, love how she adds her own stamp on it too.

Mack, kmn04 and Diet Pop! like this.

8. Dangerous Woman who?? Kiiiiiiiii

9. He he, brilliant!

10. Not with that perm sweetie.

sesita, papatrick, Vitamin and 13 others like this.
  11. I'm almost astounded at how fucking ugly the UO collection is. As if I needed any more reason to be annoyed by those goddamn twins.

Vitamin, Oups and aaronhansome like this.
  12. This. And it's US only.

13. RJF

RJF

14. Honestly, iconic.

Vitamin and jk-ennedy like this.
  15. I love how One Last Time is still on the radio here.

Vitamin, mseilenga and jk-ennedy like this.
  16. RJF

RJF

I forgot One Love Manchester happened only thirteen days after the attack. Props to Ariana and her crew for returning to the stage as quickly as she did, and props to organisers who assembled such a great event too.

17. I honestly can't put into words how much I love her after all of this. I was a complete stan before, off the brilliant music alone, but I've never felt absolute pride in the way I have for how she handled an affair that's so outside the realms of anything we've ever seen a popstar have to handle.

She honestly deserves the world after it and I hope she gets it.

18. She'll be treasured in the U.K. for years to come and rightfully so.

The way she handled herself and the events of it all were so commendable and the entire nation was with her.

I wonder if she'll go for a spring/summer release again, similar to Dangerous Woman.

Ferk and jk-ennedy like this.
  19. Santa Tell Me is now #10 on UK Spotify, it's out-performing a load of long-standing Christmas classics. It'll definitely bless the top 40 this week.

20. A genuinely really good Christmas song.

Her Christmas & Chill EP is fantastic!