Azealia Banks - Fantasea II: The Second Wave | Page 125 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azealia Banks - Fantasea II: The Second Wave

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 1991, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Sooo... Mel B won't be on Anna Wintour? I can't keep up. I'll be gutted if so but then Movin' On Up is really satisfying banger so it could be worse.
    Sam de Jour and Kirkland like this.
  2. I'm fine with the vocals on the final(est) version of Escapades. Big improvement on the earlier versions. It's a very average song though, a solid 6.5/10

I just don't wanna hear anything but the final mastered track version of anything else til the album. It's tedious.
    Mr.Arroz likes this.
  3. Wasn't there a second unannounced guest feature on "Anna Wintour"? I wonder if that's still going ahead.
    Yuri likes this.
  4. Yeah, she's always wanted the song to feature two other artists. Her original idea was Mel B and Nicki Minaj. Seems like Mel B was actually interested in being part of the song at some point.
  5. In my wildest dreams, it would be

ANNA WINTOUR (ft. Anna Wintour)
  6. A

Capitan likes this.
  7. Treasure Island single cover shoot.

8. That eye make-up though! She’s looking great. She also liked my comment on Instagram, so that made my day. I feel like it’s wrong for me to be excited with anything to do with Azealia but I can’t help myself.
    Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  9. Wait at this being a look.
  10. She looks great in the video in particular. The look reminds me of this shoot we never got.
  11. Queen of titty straps
  12. Literally JUST typing, "Sis has never met a strap-as-shirt combo she hasn't liked!"
  13. He

So she changed her mind again?

Love the look though.
    sesita and theelusivechanteuse like this.
  14. “Not popping my album campaign off with Dr. Luke controversy”
    Kuhleezi, sesita, davidbesan and 3 others like this.
  15. Wait, is "Anna Wintour" a solo track now or is she still keeping the feature a secret?
  16. A single pre-order? Sis it's not the last 00s
    I'm here for the song though based on clips of it
  17. Best artwork in a long time. Not that it really matters, but I'm so pleased she stopped with the skin bleaching bullshit.
  18. That cover is a MOMENT.
    FridayNight and Sine Wave like this.
  19. Hopefully she wears that outfit in the accompanying video.
    Saycsar Fleurima likes this.