B*Witched - Love and Money (Comeback Single) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B*Witched - Love and Money (Comeback Single)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by FanofFans, May 4, 2013.

1. Surprising quite good. Obviously they've gone for the Katy Perry/Jessie J sound, but rather than doing an impersonation of it, they actually sound a part of it. Well done them.

2. What kind of Kelly Clarkson 2005 realness?

3. Why are they even trying?

4. It's not cheesy enough.

5. Certainly better than anything Stooshe or Little Trix ever put their names to.

6. Is this a single or just a buzz track?

7. How random. I just listened to C'est La Vie like 3 days ago. When I was 10 I had no idea how sexual it was.

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Oh dear. I don't think I was even aware of that until now.

9. I was more impressed by the artwork to be honest.

10. I like it a lot. It doesn't sound like them rehashing past glories, but it does suit them!

11. I really like it. I just wish they went "huh! huh!" over the last chorus.

12. Because they enjoy making music? Just a thought.

13. It's a bit short?!

14. Amazing, weird feeling to have them back though.

15. Color me a very denim-surprised. I would never think the girls would be able to pull something off that didn't sound cheesy. I'd be happy if the Lynch sisters can step aside for a song or two and let Lindsay and the other one sing a song or two...

16. I like it a lot. Sounds very current with today's pop music. I agree with others that it does sound like something Kelly Clarkson rejected.

17. It's not bad.

18. A friend of mine went to Ireland last week and I demanded that she inquire if this group was still around. Looks like her trip was wasted!