Backstreetjoe signs off | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backstreetjoe signs off

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Had a month away to lick my wounds. Baby steps but Backstreet's back. Alright? Missed you guys.

2. Welcome back!

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. Lovely to see you back!

I'm going to need your review of the Kim Wilde tour immediately.

4. This has made my day! Welcome back, buddy!

backstreetjoe and marie_05 like this.
  5. 360

Amazing that you're back! You're the best poster on the forum! Hope our kind words, love and support made a difference in encouraging you to stay. Seems like it did. Welcome back dude.

6. Thank you. The supportive comments were super lovely.

Eric Generic, Dr Pop and biffy77 like this.
  7. Yay! This place hasn't been the same without you. Great to have you back.

backstreetjoe and idratherjack like this.
  8. I haven't had the pleasure to talk to you, but I thoroughly enjoy your posts about brand new acts and I feel you're a part of this lovely cyber space we share to talk about knowledge about music in general. When I think about important posters on this place, I do remember you're one of those since you always bring something new to the table to share and comment with the rest of us. Thank you and keep posting.

9. You've made my day. Thank you.

10. Bloomin heck I didnt realise you almost left! Thanks for the recommendation of Confidence Man.. perfect in this weather!