Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault Pt 1 & 2 | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault Pt 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 21, 2014.

1. New single Way I Are featuring Lil Wayne coming in April.

Leopold likes this.
  2. Snippet:

Natalie La Rose & Jeremih are shaking.

3. Perched for another entirely uneventful release.

4. RMK

RMK

Yeah, she needs something interesting to add to her sound. Like if Part II ends up just like Part I (which 'The Way I Are' is giving me right now) she's definitely gonna get boring.

5. Why is Bebe always so late with trends?

Island likes this.
  6. RMK

RMK

Changed the title to 'Dance With Somebody' at last minute, I guess.

Island likes this.
  7. I saw her in concert the other night. While she sounded great, she kept making "woke" statements that came off like a drunk freshman at her first frat party. I was stunned to found out she's 27. She was talking so much, her tour managers were telling her she needed to hurry up or she wouldn't complete her set. When she would go on with a speech, people started to talk and she was like "I'll kick you out if you guys talk when I'm trying to tell you something. This is important." She brought two guys up to rap Nicki's part in No Broken Hearts. The first guy killed it. The second guy didn't know it at all and she was like "you're black! you should be able to rap!" Everyone laughed it off, but it was just another weird incident in a string of off-putting remarks.

8. =

Island and Pecans like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

I will never forget Photoshop Nation. Iconic.

Noir likes this.
  10. I accidentally played this at maximum volume in our office's Apple TV. mess

11. 'accidentally'

PettyPolitics likes this.
  12. She's too much.

Leopold likes this.
  13. Queen.

14. So I just went to the first show of het European tour. She made a joke about dreaming there would only be 10 people. Well, she wasn't that far off. The venue wasn't even half full and it was curtained off. The show itself wasn't bad and she played everything she could. It was finished by half past 9.

Leopold and Vasilios like this.
  15. Just realized we never got the second EP on 4/21

Sprockrooster likes this.
  16. Was wondering about that too. Couldnot find any news either sadly.

RMK likes this.
  18. RMK

RMK

I'm bitter. What even happened?

19. Yikes. All the info on the past page or so is so cringe-y.

Home girl, you are almost 30. Come on now.