Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault Pt 1 & 2 | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault Pt 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 21, 2014.

1. What a mess.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  2. I hate when things are called "Part 1" and then "Part 2" never comes out. Looking at you Sky Ferriera, still waiting on that second B-sides EP.

This was all inevitable for Bebe though. The writing was on the wall back in 2014.

3. RMK

RMK

She's bitter. She said the single is coming in two weeks though.

4. It seems The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) ft. Lil Wayne's coming on Friday?

Island likes this.
  5. No one should EVER name tracks/albums/campaigns Pt.1. EVER. Unless it's a set in stone thing, not "Oh, I'd like to follow this up somehow...maybe... *never does*". It annoys my brain to no end.

Pecans likes this.
  6. RMK

RMK

I agree. Even when Gaga planned on releasing 'Act II' of ARTPOP she didn't label the first part Act or Volume 1.

7. She should name the next part All My Fault if she wants to be self-aware as to why it's delayed

8. She's so tragic. Here for bops tho.

Island likes this.
  9. RMK

RMK

It's not even her fault though. It's Warner. They've been pushing 'Bad Bitch' on Spotify and Apple Music for some odd reason, and I guess since she's been in Europe they decided she should be in the states for the single release. This was bound to happen.

10. In other news I got my life to some club remix of No Broken Hearts. Shame it was a flop everywhere except YouTube.

Leopold and RMK like this.
  11. Please do not tell me this is some weird mashup of the two songs I think they are.

Laurence and Leopold like this.
  12. RMK

RMK

No, don't worry. It's just Bebe and Warner not knowing which title to go with.

13. But 'The Way I Are' isnot correct English right? Perhaps some street slang that I do not know off. It seems weird for me to have two songs with that weird grammar.

RMK likes this.
  14. RMK

RMK

Agreed. It's the Timberland song, or nothing else. It isn't proper english, and I don't know what she was trying to do.

15. She's trying to show she's still a cool crazy 'woke' kid in a style that hasn't been done since the Sugababes in Get Sexy

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    Leopold likes this.
  16. Get bebe, not bitter.

RMK likes this.
  17. Well, that looks like a trainwreck. She's performing at either GMA's or Today's concert series on June 30 so I'd expect some type of release around then

18. RMK

RMK

It looks like it'll be leaked at midnight if it's not released. Also...[​IMG]
    Queen of Coverlandia.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  19. And yet we must ask ourselves, is she even enough?