Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault Pt 1 & 2 | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault Pt 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 21, 2014.

1. I mean...

[​IMG]

Meathook, NoSoyCortés and Ferk like this.
  2. It's a cute bop straight out of 2012.

3. RMK

RMK

It didn't "drop" that company technically leaked it. It comes out Friday, Bebe was pissed on twitter.

4. I mean, it's cute but does her label really thing that's the single to launch her? Eaux.

Subspace88 likes this.
  5. I'm only looking at the girl filming her in the mirror for the kii's.

Leopold likes this.
  6. No sugar coating it...it sucks

7. This is the same time that thought that "No Broken Hearts" was the right single to launch her in the first place, squandering all of the momentum she'd built up from the multiple features she was on at the time.

Leopold likes this.
  8. RMK

RMK

It's okay but Lil Wayne ruined it. His verse is just so long for no reason.

Also, I'm a bit more disappointed finding out the amazing Joel Little produced this. Not so amazing, I guess.

Subspace88 likes this.
  9. I went to her show yesterday and it was amazing! She's so great in live, I didn't expect it lol
    Also she was so funny and said the Spanish people we were the best audience she's had for now hahaha
    People asked her to sing the new single and she sang just a bit in acapella

10. So I listened to "The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody)" and by the end of it, I just wanted to listen to this instead.

Can Bebe just cover this instead now that Natalie La Rose has faded into oblivion?

Leopold, TRAVVV, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  11. I can't hate The Way I Are. It's perfect throwaway pop.

12. RMK

RMK

Comes out tomorrow. Wow, I think this will kill her career sadly. It's just so... bad. I Got You was amazing (as was Part I), and the other songs on Part II sound good too like Apple, Naughty, etc.

13. It's a serviceable bop...just not for this decade.

14. Her label has no idea what to do with her. Should've just released another tropical bop so we can at least get part 2 out there.

15. I'm not liking The Way I Are. It's disappointing after every song on Part 1 being solid.

16. Well Bebe Kardashian wasn't the best of signs.

Island likes this.
  17. She couldn't possibly come up with a worse song. It's atrocious.

Island and Jersey like this.
  18. Are A&R really that out of ideas? Poor Whitney's legacy. This is some weird kind of Whitney tribute meets Are You That Somebody with the same chord progression as Stand By Me? Everything but the kitchen sink. Kinda like Camila's single.

19. If you have a song that is as lackluster as this one, it doesn't seem like a good idea to reference a beloved and enduring song that was performed by a much better singer.