Beck - Colors (October 13) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beck - Colors (October 13)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Dreams is such a bop but yeah I figured they'd leave it off in favor of something new.

digitalkaiser likes this.
  2. Love this. Cannot wait!! He's using the vinyl medium to its full potential.

3. Its an 11-track album on iTunes - the bonus track being the original version of Dreams. Seems like the album version of Dreams will be different.

4. That's nice. I mean, I like the original, but it's so old I wouldn't mind an alternate reinterpretation of it. It's always felt like a re-hash of Charli XCX's Famous anyway.

5. FINALLY.

Kirkland likes this.
  6. I've been waiting for new Beck for ages, and 'pop' Beck is my favourite. You can't beat a bit of Midnite Vultures.

Noir and lushLuck like this.
  7. Dear Life is AMAZING. Totally grew on me all day.

Plus, Dreams (I still play this song all the time) and Wow being included makes me really happy, already shaping up to be an extremely solid release.

inevitable likes this.
  8. The vinyl package looks great but red colored vinyl must be as common as black at this point.

9. Cool video and I'm loving the song quite a bit today!

Stopremix likes this.
  10. I've been waiting to hear this song for months since it appeared on YouTube for an hour. It sounds great. And it's on iTunes too!

EDIT: Beck should have been in the video, obviously.

11. Up All Night is everything I want from a Beck single.

Kirkland and kaushik like this.
  12. 3 out of 4 songs have been absolutely incredible. Up All Night, Dear Life and Dreams are all 10/10 for me.. This album is shaping up to be a pop masterpiece.

I don't think others here would share my opinion, but Wow sounds completely out of place with the rest of the songs released so far. It wasn't a 10/10 track to start with for me, and now it's only dropped to 7.5

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    lushLuck likes this.
  13. Wow sounds like Guero era Beck, which is why I love it.

14. WOW
    This is great.

Also love that typing Beck on Spotify gives me Becky Hill and Becky G first.

15. It does, yes; which is why it sounds out of place with these tracks. I think the other songs are far better, but that's each individual's opinion.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. I'm obsessed with 'Up All Night' now. Miss Beck coming through with those bops.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Guero/Guerolito are my favorite Beck albums ddd.

Kirkland and lushLuck like this.
  18. Same. Girl and Heaven Hammer are among my favorite songs ever.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  19. This was a cute a bop! More please!

lushLuck likes this.