Bella Thorne | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bella Thorne

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 13, 2014.

1. Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

I was just looking her up later to see if there was any news about her album! As a Disney girl I was obligated to keep an eye on her.

I personally love the song, though - it's so upbeat and catchy!

3. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

When it started, I was like "oh, this isn't bad." I like the beat. But then the rest of the song happened. It's just very...busy. There's too much going on.

I was hoping the "97" on her shirt in the thumbnail didn't represent the year she was born...but it does. And now I feel so decrepit.

4. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

It's strange, isn't it. I've always followed the Disney girls, and the Bridgit/Miley/Demi/Selena wave was bound to be the last group of them that were my age/older than me. Now I'm grinding to Sabrina Carpenter (who just turned 15) and now apparently Bella. I can't wait until I'm 30 and I'm still dancing around to twelve year old Disney girls singles.

5. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

Is she trying to be Disney's Ariana Grande in levels of creepy attraction?

6. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

"Bella Thorne". I can't believe that's her actual name.

7. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

Me too. I feel like I won't ever get tired of teen-oriented pop. I didn't even like that type of much as much as I do now when I was actually a kid/pre-teen/teen, to be honest.

8. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

It's just okay for me. I don't actively dislike anything about it, but I probably wouldn't listen to it by choice, you know?

'TTYLXOX', on the other hand, is legitimately one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

9. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

It's very good. Can't believe I'm saying this. I am done with these Disney bitches, I like them all lol

10. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

The album is expected to be released June 24th! No other information regarding it though.

So this song is going to be on my top ten list of singles at the end of the year, I can tell. But I've only been seeing really negative things said about it everywhere! People seem to really hate it, but I don't know why. Maybe it's because Bella keeps throwing around the name, but it sounds a bit Ke$ha-lite and anything Kesha related isn't a bad thing.

11. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

It's here!

[video=youtube;TciYA70POj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TciYA70POj0[/video]

The ending is way too cute, and the song is still absolutely amazing. A summer jam for sure!

12. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

Cher Lloyd inspires yet again. Where is jinzo?

13. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

I think I take back my statement of this being a tragedy. It's a great teen pop song/summer anthem. Definitely a grower. The video is also pretty cute. Cher Lloyd's impact though.

14. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

Apparently she's recorded a song that Charli XCX wrote called "Boyfriend Material". If I was Bella, I'd have pushed for that to be the first single.

15. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

I'd love to hear the Charli track. I wonder if Bella will be able to get an album out? It seems like Call It Whatever didn't do anything.

16. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

Last I heard (read?) it was either coming out in October or December. I hope it happens, I hate it when albums don't surface. Also, Call It Whatever is dominating my summer playlist and I want more stuff produced by DreamLab in my life.

17. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

It's ridiculous the amount of Disney that has being chucked into the pop industry. Recycled fluff.

18. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

[video=youtube;3zJ5VfbGFdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zJ5VfbGFdo[/video]

Good to know that if Ke$ha dies tragically, she could replace her and nobody would notice.

19. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

Are we sure this isn't just a Kesha demo re-titled?

20. Re: Bella Thorne - Debut Album + Singles

It's throwaway but I'm still interested in where her album will go.