Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE | Page 421 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Pop Girls 2016 VS Rate - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Dec 5, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Told you. (Funny that the only people who really seemed to doubt that 'Into You' was going to take this were the big Ariana fans isn't it?) Also:

This was a lovely thing to say but let me not take the bait when I appear to have bored my fellow posters enough already. Thanks @RJF , I don't have to have been here long to recognise an excellent host. Enjoy your well-deserved bath.

And with that, my self-imposed forum apprenticeship is complete. See you all in Pop & Justice I guess!

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  2. Is that from the Kylie Wouldn't Change a Thing photoshoot?

3. Hello iconic genuinely likes all the artists clique!

4. Thank you @RJF!

Happy to see the standard albums average all over an 8 (except Britney, obviously). While ANTI is my favorite album of them all, it's so happy to see all the girls scoring great averages.

2016 truly delivered.

Mr Blonde, Bobbyrae and RJF like this.
  5. This was not just a rate. This was an EVENT. Thanks @RJF for letting us mere irrelevant ants take part in this apocalyptic showdown xx

#JusticeForHeyGirl

6. RJF

RJF

I feel like I should point out the barely there difference in averages for the standard editions of Dangerous Woman, Joanne, and ANTI. After all that, it turns out that the forum collectively thinks they're all equally great.

heavymetalGAGA and Euphoria like this.
  7. Thank you @RJF for what's sure to go down as one of the most iconic ra--

[​IMG]

evilsin, constantino, K94 and 12 others like this.
  8. RJF

RJF

Are y'all just forgetting about "Focus", "Jason's Song" and that other one no one ever calls by the correct name?

9. At least there's one thing we can always agree on

[​IMG]

10. Seriously though, @RJF you did that.

"That" being this.

[​IMG]

Godspeed sis.

GimmeWork, BML, constantino and 20 others like this.
  11. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

But Pray You Can Catch Me is on Lemonade?

12. RJF

RJF

I think I'm done with massive forum undertakings for a while. I was unemployed when I did the final Madonna rate but doing this rate and actually being an adult at the same time was exhausting.

13. This rate was so wonderfully paced! I think it's easy to lose interest when there's so much time inbetween eliminations (or they eventually stop altogether ddd), but it felt like this was fast enough while still allowing enough time to digest each result. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you, @RJF.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  14. Loved reading this rate huns. @RJF your first paragraph insights into the tracks were my fave. You're really good with analogies and setting the scene as it were. **** on my dear.

Quite pleased with the triumphant track. Formation is still better but I can concede defeat.
    Until next year!
    [​IMG]

RJF and Mushroom like this.
  15. Are we going to go through this again?

[​IMG]

16. @RJF can you let @PLUTO out of your basement now? I'm sure he's learned his lesson.

evilsin, constantino, K94 and 13 others like this.
  17. I have to second the comment about the pace of the rate, @RJF. I tend to zone out halfway through most of them, but sis... you had me shook the entire way through. Stellar work.

Now when does Season 3 premiere?

johnny_tsunami and RJF like this.
  18. Thanks for a great rate! I still feel awkward for yesterday's mishap. The end graphics were really well done. Here for R9 winning the next one.

RJF likes this.
  19. There's always such a sense of comfort within a rate run by @RJF . Not just in knowing that you're in safe hands, but knowing that those same hands will sprinkle that extra bit of magic over proceedings, too.

Thanks, sis. Have loads of baths and chill xx

joe_alouder, Wills and RJF like this.
  20. Congrats, hag.

RJF likes this.